Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
Henlo, I kinda feel bad for being the first to ask, but does anyone have a full save ? I don't have the time to go through the full game to find all the scenes right now (exams and all).

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
lost my saves cause new HDD and the very thought of going through the swimming minigame again makes me want to kill myself.

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
What commands were added for C18? All i have is calling herself something and a 'work in progress' bar

hinata_eater

Jul 27, 2018
hey creator will you turn hinata inone of the girls in the harem~?i'm curious about it i wanted to see hinata having a slave route like raven and asui
it was a nice idea i think

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Doesn't answer my question bud, especially when their are multiple games with misplaced tags on this site
Then you should crack open a dictionary and figure out what those words mean.
Not my fault you're not out of highschool yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Exokip
Jul 15, 2018
That's not what I'm asking kid, and being rude and disingenuous doesn't add anymore weight to your joke of an argument.
I think the tags refer to a part in 18's route where you make a sex tape and threaten her with it, and one of the extra scenes where you catch a girl masturbating and plow her without consent, only for her to be cool with it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That's not what I'm asking kid, and being rude and disingenuous doesn't add anymore weight to your joke of an argument.
It wasn't a joke.

I'm sorry the educational system of whatever country you come from failed you and you don't know what rape and blackmail mean.

• Angry

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It wasn't a joke.

I'm sorry the educational system of whatever country you come from failed you and you don't know what rape and blackmail mean.
He knows what the words mean, what he was asking is how they pertain to the game itself, i.e. what part of the game contains rape and blackmail.

I'm sorry if the education system in your country failed you and you don't understand the subtleties of the English language.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
He knows what the words mean, what he was asking is how they pertain to the game itself, i.e. what part of the game contains rape and blackmail.

I'm sorry if the education system in your country failed you and you don't understand the subtleties of the English language.
Oh, sarcasm the dullest form of wit.
Ya got me there, i clearly was unable to discern just how stupid the person was because he phrased his question in such a manner as to be as obtuse as you are.

• Angry
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes