ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You said anything ssj... :D
And one more new teacher who will be perfect for us in the game... i think Midnight :love:
Nah. I think she would be far too dominant for the way the game has been moving along.
What about the female cat heroes? I can't remember their names, but they were cute. And there was the absolutely desperate one who wanted to get married dur to her age.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Strange. I had them all and I didn't re-watch them.
Side note: More Ruby, please :)
Hy Dev! One question,do you see any chance to add more My Hero Academia girls into the game? Example Uraraka and/or Yaoyorozu? (mainly Yao who i think)
Can confirm Momo Yaoyorozu will be in the game as a Bonus Character, since one of my patrons commissioned her. I think we will probably see the whole female cast at one point, considering how popular the show is. All character suggestions are made by patrons, so who's going to be in the game varies wildly.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Nah. I think she would be far too dominant for the way the game has been moving along.
What about the female cat heroes? I can't remember their names, but they were cute. And there was the absolutely desperate one who wanted to get married dur to her age.
Yeah propably,but i really like her look and style :D
Cat heroes... yeah in the forest camp episodes,i remember,good idea :cool:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Can confirm Momo Yaoyorozu will be in the game as a Bonus Character, since one of my patrons commissioned her. I think we will probably see the whole female cast at one point, considering how popular the show is. All character suggestions are made by patrons, so who's going to be in the game varies wildly.
Yeah,Yaomomo :p

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Do you plan to wrap up the storyline for the first three girls before moving on? It's a nice jumping point for the light narrative, like having your harem assist you in expanding your...well, harem.
Yeah, I won't be adding any new girls until everything is completely wrapped up with both routes. I don't want to split my focus among too many girls, or else you will get a girl, who's content hasn't been updated for months. Hopefully when all the girls move in with you, their personalities will stand out more, since they will interact with each other.

Reactions: Throwaway7777

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If i could make a QoL suggestion for the benefit of pretty much everyone's sanity it'd be this.
Take the bonus girls off the RNG and just put them on a numbered rotating schedule. I was wondering who i was missing with the scouter and it took roughly 40 attempts of just skipping days to find out it was Tsunade. That's pretty sad that i'd see some ladies 6-7 times to Tsunade's 1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: chaughton22

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
If i could make a QoL suggestion for the benefit of pretty much everyone's sanity it'd be this.
Take the bonus girls off the RNG and just put them on a numbered rotating schedule. I was wondering who i was missing with the scouter and it took roughly 40 attempts of just skipping days to find out it was Tsunade. That's pretty sad that i'd see some ladies 6-7 times to Tsunade's 1.
That's going to be fixed next release, RNG sounded good on paper, but doesn't work that well with so many girls.

• Love
Reactions: chaughton22

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, I won't be adding any new girls until everything is completely wrapped up with both routes. I don't want to split my focus among too many girls, or else you will get a girl, who's content hasn't been updated for months. Hopefully when all the girls move in with you, their personalities will stand out more, since they will interact with each other.
That sounds great, thank you for addressing my concerns :)

I really look forward to the next patch. All the best!

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Does that mean that the slave routes will be worked on in the near future? Granted, they kind of already are in the love/harem route, so I'm really curious how it will be different. Hoping that with how many scenes were added in this update, the next one will have the scenes for each where they are moving in with you.

Also, how do you get Raven to stop working at the bar so that she can rest? I keep getting the message that she's too exhausted to keep working after doing so for over a week, but even though she's not on glory hole or toilet duty, she still keeps working at the bar. I'm basically locked into having her work at the bar and nowhere else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Throwaway7777

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Does that mean that the slave routes will be worked on in the near future? Granted, they kind of already are in the love/harem route, so I'm really curious how it will be different. Hoping that with how many scenes were added in this update, the next one will have the scenes for each where they are moving in with you.

Also, how do you get Raven to stop working at the bar so that she can rest? I keep getting the message that she's too exhausted to keep working after doing so for over a week, but even though she's not on glory hole or toilet duty, she still keeps working at the bar. I'm basically locked into having her work at the bar and nowhere else.
I hope the slave routes are like Raven's. I know sharing ain't for everyone but I quite enjoy it.

Reactions: rgnar62

Xardus

Sep 6, 2017
I run into a bug I think, after the scene with C18 when you openly fuck her against the window, the sound of her moaning keeps goin in a loop

Mar 22, 2019
I guess Bulma is not avaible since she is with Vegeta;),"How dare you,MY BUULMAAAA!!!,next scene after that the MC is dead,

Anyway,good game.I love you make different route to make the player choose,i hope you make other girls like Hinata,Erza or Katara join the harem,it will be such a waste if its only one time things..and i do love to see all the girls get pregnant.It will be controversy in that school.The principle will ask for it,or headmistress,but in the end the mc will fuck them relentlessly until they submit to him..

The only cons about this game is the places is not that many,and the bar seems empty..we cant go anywhere other than school,bar and shop..maybe make a new location,like beach,park,cafeteria,cafe,city,mall..that way,mc can bring the girls to other places..maybe introduce mc parents,turn out they are filthy rich(that motorbike of him look expensive),but MC choose to stay quiet about his family..

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can you provide me that save game? coding wise, it doesn't make sense for you to have a bug like this, so I would need your save game to see if I could fix it. I also can provide a completed save that has everything unlocked except for the most recent update, if you want.
I like to be have my own save because I have my own actions. For example I dont progress Raven toilet scenes. Because when I play that update I dont like that scenes and I'm waiting love route for her. If you can fix this problem for my save this could be good. And that's not first time I got like this bug this game. After finishing all story for any character if you press again ''Nex level'' button game says ''Thats all for know'' as far you know. And for froopy I got that bug to. When update came game I cant play her scenes and I make everyting again from the begining... But I dont remember I press that button for C18 to. Looks like I pressed for her to :( Maybe that's why I got that bug I dont know because I cant think any other thing. That's not good thing for to be honest. Having like this odd bug is not good :D

This file is right one?

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I like to be have my own save because I have my own actions. For example I dont progress Raven toilet scenes. Because when I play that update I dont like that scenes and I'm waiting love route for her. If you can fix this problem for my save this could be good. And that's not first time I got like this bug this game. After finishing all story for any character if you press again ''Nex level'' button game says ''Thats all for know'' as far you know. And for froopy I got that bug to. When update came game I cant play her scenes and I make everyting again from the begining... But I dont remember I press that button for C18 to. Looks like I pressed for her to :( Maybe that's why I got that bug I dont know because I cant think any other thing. That's not good thing for to be honest. Having like this odd bug is not good :D

This file is right one?
I have no idea how you got this bug lol, A variable was messed up which wouldn't allow you to continue her progress, but I have no idea how that variable got messed up. Maybe in a previous version that bug existed and since been patched? That's just a wild guess. It shouldn't be a thing code wise anymore.

Here's you're save, it's currently fixed, so you should be able to progress without any problems.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have no idea how you got this bug lol, A variable was messed up which wouldn't allow you to continue her progress, but I have no idea how that variable got messed up. Maybe in a previous version that bug existed and since been patched? That's just a wild guess. It shouldn't be a thing code wise anymore.

Here's you're save, it's currently fixed, so you should be able to progress without any problems.
That's not work. Screenshot_2.jpg

This one is my last save. Am I give you wrong save file? I give you game main save file but I dont understand I have 13 save page but this file dont.
Screenshot_3.jpg

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes