Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
He knows what the words mean, what he was asking is how they pertain to the game itself, i.e. what part of the game contains rape and blackmail.

I'm sorry if the education system in your country failed you and you don't understand the subtleties of the English language.
Anubis don't pay attention to ZTex he's clearly a child trying to provoke people or just someone sad about his own life no sense in wasting energy on him

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Anubis don't pay attention to ZTex he's clearly a child trying to provoke people or just someone sad about his own life no sense in wasting energy on him
No you see, it's nice you think that i'm a child or sad.
You asked a stupid question and i answered it for you. If the tag is there, it's there for a reason.

May 17, 2018
Would love to see more RWBY characters, especially Ruby as a main girl.
Question, will the girl's each have the option for the 2 routes? or will it be a mixed bag?
(For example as it stands 18 can go either way, Raven is only for a slave, and Froppy is only for a lover/harem route) I do like the idea of the double route thing. You've done it better than 4 element trainer which, while I love them, really 'puss out' on actually doing the slave route and getting really kinky!

There's something ironic about this game also saying "this isn't a romance game, if you're after that you're on the wrong game" at the start, but then the game has some better BDSM romance than most of the hentai games out there XD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your best bet is to start over. There are 2 stages of never looking back with raven and android.
When you reach the end with froggy you are locked out of all her content:eek:

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I cannot seem to find the guy, or the means to buy Froppy her second swimsuit, i finished C18 and Raven content according to the ingame message, so only her left. I tried to wait days, checking the entrance/hallways during every time of the day, no luck.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I cannot seem to find the guy, or the means to buy Froppy her second swimsuit, i finished C18 and Raven content according to the ingame message, so only her left. I tried to wait days, checking the entrance/hallways during every time of the day, no luck.
Click the Motorcylce, Shop, click the clothing rack.

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
What commands were added for C18? All i have is calling herself something and a 'work in progress' bar. Also, what scenes were added?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I like to be have my own save because I have my own actions. For example I dont progress Raven toilet scenes. Because when I play that update I dont like that scenes and I'm waiting love route for her. If you can fix this problem for my save this could be good. And that's not first time I got like this bug this game. After finishing all story for any character if you press again ''Nex level'' button game says ''Thats all for know'' as far you know. And for froopy I got that bug to. When update came game I cant play her scenes and I make everyting again from the begining... But I dont remember I press that button for C18 to. Looks like I pressed for her to :( Maybe that's why I got that bug I dont know because I cant think any other thing. That's not good thing for to be honest. Having like this odd bug is not good :D

This file is right one?
I have no idea how you got this bug lol, A variable was messed up which wouldn't allow you to continue her progress, but I have no idea how that variable got messed up. Maybe in a previous version that bug existed and since been patched? That's just a wild guess. It shouldn't be a thing code wise anymore.

Here's you're save, it's currently fixed, so you should be able to progress without any problems.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question is it posssible to make the function to change the protagonist name in the gallery so he is not called vincent

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
fRESH NEWS FROM DEV: ||||||||||| Jan 25 at 6:11am ||||||||| 0.19 will be delayed a bit.
1580494707780.png
Due to some work related things, I haven't had enough time to work on the new release, so you might be looking at a February release.

It's about 50-60 percent finished, the beta release should be relatively soon.

Hopefully I'll be able to work on it a lot next month, so you will get a lot more content!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Feb 1 at 2:13pm

Public Sex Life 0.19 beta Part 1| Silver Tier+

I'm going to focus all of my efforts into completing 0.20. So the Official Release will be delayed a bit. That way I won't have to slow down to get it ready. As I make progress, I will be releasing Beta's along the way, so at least you guys can enjoy some content this month!

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes