mtsala

Jan 27, 2019
I can't reproduce that bug, every time it's been reported it ends up being user error so far.

Can you link me your save so I can check it out?
How exactly are you supposed to give it to her?
I've bought everything from the shop (body paint being latest addition) and when I talk to Froppy I don't get any option for swimsuit.
I also tried selecting the body paint from bag but I still can't get any choice to give it to her.

Crapper

Oct 24, 2017
How exactly are you supposed to give it to her?
I've bought everything from the shop (body paint being latest addition) and when I talk to Froppy I don't get any option for swimsuit.
I also tried selecting the body paint from bag but I still can't get any choice to give it to her.
Go back to the shop and buy the "Slutty Swimsuit". It's in the top right corner and is difficult to see at first.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
hope we get a gallery soon there are some scnes i wanna see again and how cna i begin the lover route with froppy

Last edited:

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Is there a list somewhere of all girls that you can find via tracker?
I thought I'd gotten them all, only to rest one more time and get someone who hadn't turned up yet.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Is there a list somewhere of all girls that you can find via tracker?
I thought I'd gotten them all, only to rest one more time and get someone who hadn't turned up yet.
Right now look at changelogs, next release will have something like that, it also will let you choose what girl you want to show up.

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is this a challenge?
Do we need to call the crunchers to settle this wager?
Bas .. master of trolls and long time cruncher of them games ... they are calling you out on skill long time wondrous.
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Public Sex Life [v0.1] [ParadiceZone] - Original Size: 1.51GB

Download PC (62MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes