Oct 3, 2017
WARNING: With this update (0.16), Raven's path becomes unavoidable and hard NTR.

This is just a warning to people who doesn't like NTR like me. If you like NTR, this update will make you happy.

theyobokenxe

Aug 8, 2018
WARNING: With this update (0.16), Raven's path becomes unavoidable and hard NTR.

This is just a warning to people who doesn't like NTR like me. If you like NTR, this update will make you happy.
Is it really NTR?? It feels more like the MC is manipulating Raven just for his benefit and telling her "that he loves her" to convince her to do those public acts.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
I brought the new Swimsuite for Froppy. Also made it "Selected" in inventory. But I can't seem how to give it to her.
Wich leads to "Can't train anymore because you have to take place in the tournament" and when trying exactly this: "I should give her the new swimsuite before we start"

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Is it really NTR?? It feels more like the MC is manipulating Raven just for his benefit and telling her "that he loves her" to convince her to do those public acts.
It's not NTR, it's more like how your describing it. As I said before, this isn't a romance game, it's more like akaburs princess trainer, where you have relationship with the girls and they work for you, that's not NTR.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Yep, but I believed that I platinum, with the option of requesting scenes, we lost the option of requesting girls, was I wrong?
Yes, platinum get's all the prevous tier rewards, so that includes suggesting main girls!

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Man, I just hope we have a nice ending with Floppy, I would love a love / slave route like in 4 elements trainer
That system is now being currently voted on! I think it would be a smart addon that provides even more content for each character.

More info here:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well i liked the game but made it as far as i can go. im not into sharing although i agree its not NTR. didnt do the prostitiution scenes. but it was nice game for me while it lasted. good luck to dev.

Reactions: Valeck

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
well i liked the game but made it as far as i can go. im not into sharing although i agree its not NTR. didnt do the prostitiution scenes. but it was nice game for me while it lasted. good luck to dev.
Romance option/route is being added, feel free to come back and check it out!

Reactions: Look-see

polakko

May 28, 2018
Dear developer, i'm new here so i don't know if i can make this question but...
Can i ask you if it's possible to "share" the girls in the game for, eehm, "private use"?
Obviously only if they are NOT original, (pre-made cards i mean).
Thank you sir.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have seen the new bonus character selections and they are very good but personally I want to assume that TSUNADE since it is such a beloved and very interesting character for any type of game Hentai I propose that Tsunade be "promoted" to main character to have many more scenes interactions and history with her because she deserves it besides being the character that would fit perfectly as a teacher / nurse of the school / or the Director of the same ParadiceZone I hope you read this and you plan to expand the weight of Tsunade in the game sure we all appreciate it

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
For to being honest I dont like this update content... I dont has problem with sharing personal whore (Not woman. I dont like share my womans in games.) but this scenes looks so dirty. Every damn body places has semen and looks gross :( I dont know mate I love ''Master I can live with you.'' thing but I dont want earn money like this. And she selling herself for so cheap to. Can you add other diaolugue for this ''Living to gether'' thing for later? Thanks for update...

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
For to being honest I dont like this update content... I dont has problem with sharing personal whore (Not woman. I dont like share my womans in games.) but this scenes looks so dirty. Every damn body places has semen and looks gross :( I dont know mate I love ''Master I can live with you.'' thing but I dont want earn money like this. And she selling herself for so cheap to. Can you add other diaolugue for this ''Living to gether'' thing for later? Thanks for update...
Love routes being added, so all that will be optional

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
Love routes being added, so all that will be optional
im gonna be honest, at first i didnt like the game. just saw a "uses koikatsu to make the scenes and such, why bother playing this if i have koikatsu installed"

after some of the stuff with 18, i grew attached. not the sex itself, but the implications of why she is doing what she's been doing with MC. she needs a hug as far as im concerned

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Hey Paradice, been playing your game and here are some of my thoughts:

1(-). This teacher is more expensive than high-end whores. Please tone down the values to be something more realistic? It's a lot of unnecessary grinding. It's expected that your game doesn't have much content now but artificially inflating it just adds an unnecessary negative to a game otherwise full of potential.
2(-). Please make navigation smoother. Doors have awkward locations and it takes a LOT of presses to go from the classroom to your bike. I discovered the skip to courtyard much later into the game. Also the color contrast of the clock and the courtyard makes it hard to tell the time.
3(-). A minor one, but grammar. Some sentences start without capitalizations, some full stops and commas missing. It can be a little jarring at times. Also, are you supposed to be able to work at night? I sometimes get the message "Too tired to do a night shift", but I've not reached the level of endurance capable of doing night shifts.
4(+). I like that each girl has different mechanics. Keeps things interesting!
5(+). Animations are pretty good! Models are great too. The only thing that needs work are the faces. For example, the MC is jizzing but he is making a stoic face. Or when Raven falls over without panties but her face doesn't change at all.
6(+). Public sex, creampies, gloryholes AND prostitution. Hot stuff, love it, hope to see more of it.

Reactions: rgnar62
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes