xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
I would really appreciate a 0.15 android port, since it's the only device where I can play this master piece. :cry:

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Whole Bleach debacle revolves around rukia- a surf board. Android has had apples not melons for ages ... guess them damn bosses would not let others pump up bigger .. Frieza and cell both liked them tiny bodies compared to their actual power humongous forms ... power in small sizes is a norm
for all thats holy please tell me where that gif is from

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Err ... hmmm ... Yo! Dev of them dices ... Did you get to populate them corridors?...

It's getting kind of tedious checking behind every corner in the university building searching and hoping for some sweet scenes ...

is there anything juicy to do at home? Did the tavern get some action ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Err ... hmmm ... Yo! Dev of them dices ... Did you get to populate them corridors?...

It's getting kind of tedious checking behind every corner in the university building searching and hoping for some sweet scenes ...

is there anything juicy to do at home? Did the tavern get some action ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's really no need to check every nook for scenes my friend. Any scenes you find are ones you will naturally run into as you progress. There's no where's waldo style scenes, where you have to actively look for them (Unless you're not using the radar for the bonus characters). As for new things for you to do, there is a new way to make money in the school that involves Raven. That will hopefully add just a little more things you can do each day. This is early development so the management features are still lacking.

Tavern and Home will be improved in later releases, probably the 0.17 release.

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
Thank you for delicious update.

Keep it up because the only good cosplay anime waifu game in this site

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
keep working the pub to build up money ... that is the cheat ... then them dames you need to discover and keep poking and taking apart their hopes and aspirations until you bond and things start heating up ;)!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"11 more scenes for Raven"
The dev really doesn't like her, does he? Lol. She's already a cumbucket in the previous patch that gave her scenes. What's lower than that? Meat toilet?

Edit: I was actually kidding...
Also, is "Give Raven motivation to work" supposed to make it look like your character is vibrating instead of humping?

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is the walk on of videl a precursor to her being one of the cast? Because I would totally love that. Videl has too little H-content floating around.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes