ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Is the walk on of videl a precursor to her being one of the cast? Because I would totally love that. Videl has too little H-content floating around.
Just a little bonus because I like her. Hopefully she gets suggested as either a bonus or main girl by one of my Patrons.

Ravens development is definitely on the extremely slutty side that's for sure...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just a little bonus because I like her. Hopefully she gets suggested as either a bonus or main girl by one of my Patrons.

Ravens development is definitely on the extremely slutty side that's for sure...
Any chance you could ask your patrons about Videl? Sometimes it takes a spark :)

I actually came back to ask if there was a way (or going to be) to see Raven's gloryhole job again. I made a save, but they're getting pretty numerous, lol. I just filled the 4th page.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Any chance you could ask your patrons about Videl? Sometimes it takes a spark :)

I actually came back to ask if there was a way (or going to be) to see Raven's gloryhole job again. I made a save, but they're getting pretty numerous, lol. I just filled the 4th page.
I can't add a lot of content in December, So I'll mainly be working on smaller details like the gallery and maybe add sex noises and stuff like that. So it won't be too long for that. I will probably add an option to the glory hole that asks if you want to watch, so you can view the scene that way by next release.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I can't add a lot of content in December, So I'll mainly be working on smaller details like the gallery and maybe add sex noises and stuff like that. So it won't be too long for that. I will probably add an option to the glory hole that asks if you want to watch, so you can view the scene that way by next release.
K.
Is 'reward 3' not unlockable?

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
honestly i would rather the girls were just from MC and there was another way to make money, is the only thing i didn't like in the game so far

• Love
Reactions: Zagnut and Valeck

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Pretty good game and definitely something I'll keep checking out.

The games way to navigate locations is quite awful. It can take a lot of clicking to get to where you need to be for the girls which you have to do dozens of times. I think either an actual map or a navigation bar with all locations visible would be less tedious.

The side girls are a nice addition but its kind of disappointing how easy they are. They jump on your dick the first time you meet them meanwhile the main girls you have to chip away at piece by piece to get further.

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Public Sex Life v0.15

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ANDROID:
armeabi: or or
arm64: or

Last edited:

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018

Can we Patreons request new main girls? I thought we could only request scenes. This project is getting better by the moment :)

honestly i would rather the girls were just from MC and there was another way to make money, is the only thing i didn't like in the game so far
Right now we Patreon seems ok with this corruption approach, so it seems Raven will be enjoyed by more people in the future :D

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Can we Patreons request new main girls? I thought we could only request scenes. This project is getting better by the moment :)
You've always been able to suggest new main girls if you're gold tier+

I believe you've suggested Ruby from rwby as a main girl, right?

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
You've always been able to suggest new main girls if you're gold tier+

I believe you've suggested Ruby from rwby as a main girl, right?
Yep, but I believed that I platinum, with the option of requesting scenes, we lost the option of requesting girls, was I wrong?

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Public Sex Life v0.16

ANDROID: or
armeabi: or or
arm64: or

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes