dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Hey Paradice, been playing your game and here are some of my thoughts:

1(-). This teacher is more expensive than high-end whores. Please tone down the values to be something more realistic? It's a lot of unnecessary grinding. It's expected that your game doesn't have much content now but artificially inflating it just adds an unnecessary negative to a game otherwise full of potential.
Just keep playing, you will reach a point where you will get paid to fuck her, its an investment :D

Dec 17, 2017
Holy shit, it took me so long to find out what to do on the first day until I found out there was a bike. A more simple way to go to places would be nice.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
excuse me, is it possible to finish the tournament? Seems like there's no where to find the 2nd new swimsuit for Tsu

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy weaitin' on sunshine ... this game sure needs more sun and tan lines and happy go lucky babes! All the Babes!

Nov 19 at 3:59pm

Public Sex Life 0.17beta | Silver Tier+

The official release won't be until December, so I decided to release a small beta update to help tide everyone over!

Content to expect in 0.17!

I will be working on adding new Bonus Characters into the game, as well as getting Froppys progress up! Once Froppy is matched with Ravens progress, The last part is working on C18. Once all of them are at a certain point, you will finally be able to take them into your player home!

Reactions: rgnar62

andy0000

Oct 26, 2018
I hope for January there are those things new additions I expected at least now a part wait until January will be very hard I love this game I hope they last a long time and you make it available always to everyone even if they can't always pay you thanks a lot

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I hope for January there are those things new additions I expected at least now a part wait until January will be very hard I love this game I hope they last a long time and you make it available always to everyone even if they can't always pay you thanks a lot
Game will always be free my friend.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are the 6 newly added girls like the previous batch that show up for a single sex scene and serve no more purpose? Or are they going to get actual content later?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Are the 6 newly added girls like the previous batch that show up for a single sex scene and serve no more purpose? Or are they going to get actual content later?
There's going to be a ton of bonus characters so making all of them into actual characters would be an insane amount of work. They are pretty much cameos at the moment until the game evolves a little more, then maybe it can be expanded. Maybe something like a side story, but that won't be added until I have a little more support.

Game is still in early development, have to start somewhere.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There's going to be a ton of bonus characters so making all of them into actual characters would be an insane amount of work. They are pretty much cameos at the moment until the game evolves a little more, then maybe it can be expanded. Maybe something like a side story, but that won't be added until I have a little more support.

Game is still in early development, have to start somewhere.
Any chance you could make more of them appear each day? Because I'm currently trying to see Misty and Caulifla, but they just won't spawn. Two spawning a day would be incredibly helpful when trying to see a specific one.
Edit: Finally got Caulifla after more than 20 days of sleeping repeatedly. I ended up making a save so I wasn't just wasting game days just in case they ever mean anything.

Reactions: Guz89

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Any chance you could make more of them appear each day? Because I'm currently trying to see Misty and Caulifla, but they just won't spawn. Two spawning a day would be incredibly helpful when trying to see a specific one.
Adding a radar upgrade that will let you pick what girl you want by next release. Having it randomized sounded good on paper but doesn't work that well if there's a ton of girls.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes