ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Go to the bike, and visit the shop. You can purchase a radar that tells you where all the girls are. The Girls change each day, so the picture on the radar will be the girl that you can encounter that day.
They change each day? Guess I got unlucky when I got Sena five days in a row, then...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'll be working on the gallery next release, so that will make it a little easier, you only have so many save slots lol
Yeah. But so far I'm only on the 4th page. No point in saving each repeatable, after all. Just the scenes in between them. Like the public library sex scene, for instance. Or any of the bar scenes with 18.

Silabus

May 16, 2017
I have a problem with the new update. Tournament Mini-game keys don't work. I tried every number on my keybord, and the QTE don't work

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I have a problem with the new update. Tournament Mini-game keys don't work. I tried every number on my keybord, and the QTE don't work
That's weird, No one else seems to be running into that problem.

Here's the beta version, the mini game keys are the same as last time and haven't been changed.

It has some unfixed typos, but no game breaking bugs.

Reactions: moszter

Silabus

May 16, 2017
That's weird, No one else seems to be running into that problem.

Here's the beta version, the mini game keys are the same as last time and haven't been changed.
I just tried it. When it asked me to press the k_space, it worked. But no number key is working. I don't know why. Here' my save, maybe the problem is from it

Reactions: moszter

DarkChild1996

Jul 26, 2018
I love this new update. It was just what I was hoping for and more. I really wanted to continue with Tsuyu, and I got what I wanted. Now I'm just curious about continuing things with Raven. Funnily enough, I said to myself, "I'm waiting for that all important Public Sex Life update".

Jul 4, 2017
Guys I can't seem to do any new froppy events. All it says when I try to swim is that I need to prepare for the tournament. And whenever I try to start the tour ament it says I need to train more. Any ideas on what to do? Also great update Dev! Although I'm still hoping for more raven and starfire content! ;)

AJT95

Dec 6, 2018
Just reset my pc and don't want to remake all the start , can someone gimme a save ? ^^' thx a lot

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
Can someone tell me why I can t use the signature from this game ? I always get this message ~Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.~

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes