rewpoi

May 28, 2017
This is a great game, I'm looking forward to updates.
Maybe where it says "locked" you could add a small text telling you what to do to unlock it.
Because with floppy I don't know if I'm glitched or something is missing, because I cant' train anymore at the pool, and the last reward is locked.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
This is a great game, I'm looking forward to updates.
Maybe where it says "locked" you could add a small text telling you what to do to unlock it.
Because with floppy I don't know if I'm glitched or something is missing, because I cant' train anymore at the pool, and the last reward is locked.
Go to the first floor of the school, and there should be a guy with a ! over his head, talk to him to buy a swimsuit. There's a text you missed when you leveled up your training that told you that.

Reactions: Haley Smith

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
I hope they add panty and stocking to this game though if they don't thas fine they have already have two childhood favs all they is videl and older mandy from grimm adventures (i always liked mandy but she was more of a personality crush if that makes sense) and they got all my crushes

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
how does one get the froppy titjob? I'm at 200 endurance and it said i finished the storyline for now
Go to the first floor of the school, and there should be a guy with a ! over his head, talk to him to buy a swimsuit. There's a text you missed when you leveled up your training that told you that, That problem is fixed next release.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Progress update!

Right now, all the bonus characters have been completed and they are officially in the game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
First Round of Bonus Characters!!!

Since there were so little bonus characters suggested, and I wanted to add a bunch for next release, All Discord characters will be added!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
don't expect releases to be as fast as they have been. Next release might be late October or early November. Hopefully this project gets enough support to eventually work on it full time, but right now progress is unfortunately going to have to slow down a bit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hinata Hyuga to be added in next release!!!

Hinata Hyuga was the most voted for Bonus Character for this month!

This is why it's good to suggest a Character early!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fresh dev talk :

Well, the 6 bonus characters have been added in and completed. Now I'm working on a little more progress with Froppy.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Of the bonus characters, I've only found Hinata so far. I started a new game and have finished the Raven and 18 content, and just started Froppy (I make multiple saves for the scenes that you can't repeat and wanted them in categories).
So where are the other 5?
Honestly, I had to look two of them up because I had no idea who they were, lol. Sena and Naoto (both sound like male names).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
where is the place i can find all the new girls in 0.15?

i cant seem to find the "locker rooms"
Floor 1, to the right of the 'club room' leads to a hallway with the locker room in it.

Edit: I've gone to the locker room showers multiple times, and there was never anyone in it. Now Nico Robin is, so I guess I found one of the girls.
The next day I found Sena in the locker area, and can no longer get to Robin in the shower since they're both 'morning' events.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Floor 1, to the right of the 'club room' leads to a hallway with the locker room in it.

Edit: I've gone to the locker room showers multiple times, and there was never anyone in it. Now Nico Robin is, so I guess I found one of the girls.
Go to the bike, and visit the shop. You can purchase a radar that tells you where all the girls are. The Girls change each day, so the picture on the radar will be the girl that you can encounter that day.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes