Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gals are happy and ecstatic .. MC is full on jonni bravo with a ton of pheromones ... Game On!!!
All gals are pleased in this game and MC is not that much more of a stalker than a curious bored
newly employed bar man looking to part his time and money with some bombshells;)!

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I tip my hat to you. I can't edit with save editor, I couldn't change the code, and your game more or less can't be hacked.

I win this round though. My advice is look at doki doki literature club and add multiple file redundancy.

edit: I realise how cryptic I sounded so here is what I am talking about. Doki Doki used a custom sciptedit file (and one other I'm still looking for that one) to prevent unren from decrypting it. If you were to put this into 2 files no files would be decryptable. Each would lock each other. But do to the it only encrypting the files if it fails a txt editor check it won't affect the game as a whole or how it plays.
P.s. I already know I'm going to regret this but you seem determined to deter cheating and I just want to help.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What in all hells literature are you spouting giiberish nonsense around this game thread ???

"I can't edit with save editor, I couldn't change the code, and your game more or less can't be hacked. "

The game gets here publicly, the game is a happy go lucky parody gamers enjoy.

The dev, as you say, already does the uncrackable game .... so what's with the whole redundancy?

This game is in production, codes are bound to change, you want dev to trip themselves over ?!?

PLay, HAve fun!

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I tip my hat to you. I can't edit with save editor, I couldn't change the code, and your game more or less can't be hacked.

I win this round though. My advice is look at doki doki literature club and add multiple file redundancy.

edit: I realise how cryptic I sounded so here is what I am talking about. Doki Doki used a custom sciptedit file (and one other I'm still looking for that one) to prevent unren from decrypting it. If you were to put this into 2 files no files would be decryptable. Each would lock each other. But do to the it only encrypting the files if it fails a txt editor check it won't affect the game as a whole or how it plays.
P.s. I already know I'm going to regret this but you seem determined to deter cheating and I just want to help.
I'm actually fine with adding cheats in it lol, I might add that feature myself for people that want it. The fact its uncrackable wasn't really intentional haha.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just have fun and render your game the way you see fit.

As I already stated .. as this is in production, the cleaner and simpler the code is the better any dev can tie in all needed elements to upgrade game on all fronts, any redundancies might just end up screwing the continuation and result in broken code calls to resources and improper handling of assets during scripted events.

As a suggestion ->there could be some bolder outline of the fact that MC needs some days grind in the work place to get access to any action, such visual aid might be in order, because if the players skip the snippet about teach in the evening ... there is no action, as there are no items in the inventory.

It is quite daunting at first, because the dialogues MC uses are not that alfie / womanizer / elvis / horn dog alpha gods' gift to women sort of wooing great reads.

On top of that, the player closet at school coupled with the need to got home to rest plus the empty corridors <no interactions so far apart from the exposition at the beginning of game> could get players into endless hopeless loops.

Gamers might just end up hazardously bashing them buttons to check all them places and not getting the hints to pummel them dames with all the dialogue choices in order to get ahead.

Happy relaxed game, happy good looking renders, happy game making => happy life!

Game On!!!

Last edited:

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
I just played, and I thought it was great, if it's the first game you're doing a good job, will you add more characters, and the updates are monthly? Keep up the good work this game has a future! ParadiceZone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For what it is worth ... this latest version already has a huge character add on and she plays beautifully <the gal at the pool is this update's offering>

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I just played, and I thought it was great, if it's the first game you're doing a good job, will you add more characters, and the updates are monthly? Keep up the good work this game has a future! ParadiceZone
Should check my patreon for details, if this game ever takes off and I get enough support, I'll be adding pretty much a new side character every release, and new main characters when there's been enough progress. My patreons decide what characters will be added too. So far I made 3 updates in september, but that's because I had september free, so I'm aiming for atleast 2 releases per month, but It all depends on my work schedule.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It already is a maze even to navigate a word out of MC's mouth with other characters ... still you are worried about bonkers aspects of planned kinks in this game. What has the world come down to???

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
It already is a maze even to navigate a word out of MC's mouth with other characters ... still you are worried about bonkers aspects of planned kinks in this game. What has the world come down to???
I'll make navigation a little clearer next release, maybe add signs on walls telling you were stuff is. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I meant cheated when I said hacked, not cracked someone else said cracked. Please stop with the facepalms. I thought the dev was trying to implement anti cheat. That was just a happy little accident, that it couldn't be cheated.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy to see eye to eye with the dev.
Happy to make your acquaintance and have small talk around this beautiful game.
Happy to further the development of the game and straightening things up:
Dev is happy to lend a hand to gamers so desperate they would go to the lengths you described in order to game. Glad we could get word out this game WANTS TO GET PLAYED and is not a fortress.

BlackBirb

Jul 15, 2018
I was surprised how early the sex was brought up (at least in Raven's case) but it's kinda refreshing. Can't wait for the next update.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Please add Rem and young Hinata.

Basicly add top tier waifu inside.
Right now, it looks like Hinata might be added on as a Bonus Character. You should join the PSL discord, and place your vote on which one you want, both Rem and Hinata are being suggested at the moment.

Don't need to be a patron to vote atm!

Oct 3, 2017
The thing about this game is, you don't expect to like it much when you first start. Then after interacting with characters, the "graduality" of the interaction is really addictive.

I love HS and Koikatsu engine games but I admit that there are a ton of crappy games made with those.

This game is NOT one of them.

Sure it is a very light-hearted game, but it doesn't feel cheap. I don't know how the dev managed to do it but all the dialogues feel genuine and you feel satisfied with the achievements as you progress.

Character models are pretty good. Raven and Frog Girl are satisfying. Though I was disappointed to see that Frog girl doesn't have her famous long tongue. I know it is a limitation of the engine but still... And the android (teacher) is not for my taste, I'll play her scenes just for the sake of the completionism and won't replay her scenes again. But of course, this is only a matter of personal taste.

Best part of this game is dialogues. Especially the dialogues in H scenes are some of the hottest I've ever seen. You don't get to see only "Ahhh"s and "Yesss"s in those dialogues. These dialogues add the real value to this game. Let's face it, no matter how you place the camera, almost all scenes consist of the same animations in HS and Koikatsu games. The difference lies within the dialogue you see during those scenes.

I find even Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor very lacking when it comes to H scene dialogues.

This game do this very well. When you read Raven's dialogues during H scenes, the whole animation rises up to another level.

I LOVE the games that gives me the option to choose how a girl would call me. This game also has that.

You can think of this as a trainer game, but more openly so.

And the fact that updates are coming out rapidly and full of content, made me put this game on my list. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting anything good, let alone finding myself wanting more updates asap.

You have my respect dear Dev, and I hope you'll keep it up. Can't wait to see the new update!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance a scene gallery is or will be in the works? There are many scenes that can't be seen again, and I already have two pages of saves just for Raven and 18. And that was before the Froppy patch...

Reactions: Manguku
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes