ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Definitely in the works, probably will be added next release.
Any chance for slightly less random key presses for the swimming tournaments? I didn't mess up, but I can totally see people doing so due to how far across the keyboard the possible keys are.

Noticed a repeated typo through the new 18 scenes. She consistently says 'womEn' instead of 'womAn'. Saw it at least three times in just the first new scene.

Last edited:

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Seriously, I'm really happy of being a patron for this game, the developer keeps providing really good content every update, this game have more content than other ones with years in the making (a certain one regarding the beauty and the beast comes to mind,,,)

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Any chance for slightly less random key presses for the swimming tournaments? I didn't mess up, but I can totally see people doing so due to how far across the keyboard the possible keys are.

Noticed a repeated typo through the new 18 scenes. She consistently says 'womEn' instead of 'womAn'. Saw it at least three times in just the first new scene.
I personally changed mine from k_space, t, k_up to t, f, g, h its still hard but not impossible.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
A few bugs for the dev.
- End of progress warning is still to v0.13.
- Fixed bug that disabled skipping! Bug still exists. The skip button isn't visible on bottom of screen.
- Chalkboard now passes the time to Evenings! This feature didn't work. It would just state class has already ended.
Some features that (I personally) would be nice.
- Progress bar for the girls.
- Fast travel home next to fast travel courtyard.
- The ability to sleep in the player room/nurses office.
- A Healslut, a Nightslut, a Gamerslut, a Tankslut, a (proper) Tomboy, Twins, a fight between Raven and Teach, being kicked off the team, and a huge public orgy.

Reactions: ParadiceZone

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello will the be Any NTR or sharing with other guys i hope not i want to keep them to myself

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before but does old saves (for example from v0.13) do not work on v0.14? I get a ton of error messages when I tried loading my old save...

If it doesn't work then I guess it's not that big of a deal as I enjoyed the game so far and wouldn't mind replaying it. But if this persists it might be nice to have a note somewhere telling about old version saves not working in main post or later down the line making saves actually work.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before but does old saves (for example from v0.13) do not work on v0.14? I get a ton of error messages when I tried loading my old save...

If it doesn't work then I guess it's not that big of a deal as I enjoyed the game so far and wouldn't mind replaying it. But if this persists it might be nice to have a note somewhere telling about old version saves not working in main post or later down the line making saves actually work.
So far there hasn't been an issue. I've playing on an old save, it should be compatibile with 0.13 saves

Reactions: Ghostload

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
So far there hasn't been an issue. I've playing on an old save, it should be compatibile with 0.13 saves
Strange... Maybe I save in wrong spot or something because I keep getting errors.

As an example I add one of the errors I get. Neither rollback, nor ignore buttons in exception screen get me out of these...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I already started a new game and I'm enjoying replaying earlier content so not a big deal :D

Reactions: Ghostload

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
very good update, a suggestion I think should give to bring android 18 home and in the future we will have a bigger house? Keep up the good work

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Public Sex Life

ANDROID v0.1: or or
ANDROID v0.12: or

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes