Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
might want to add a hint system or like a list of scenes to unlock in game per character

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
might want to add a hint system or like a list of scenes to unlock in game per character
There's no real reason to add a hint system anymore, the begining scenes now tell you where they are located. List of scenes to unlock is a good suggestion though, let's people know how much progress each character has, I'll consider it!

Reactions: Canto Forte

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Great game! I would like to see girls from fairy tail, and be able to get the girls in the game pregnant.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Great game! I would like to see girls from fairy tail, and be able to get the girls in the game pregnant.
Pregnancy is a planned feature for sure!

If you want to recommend girls or vote for girls to be added, I'd recommend checking out the discord!

Last edited:

Narzes

Mar 1, 2018
I can't complete the tournament the quick time event in it. When it says to pres the "c" key i press it and nothing happens.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I can't complete the tournament the quick time event in it. When it says to pres the "c" key i press it and nothing happens.
That's weird, I just tested it and it seems to be working fine. I haven't received any other complaints about it either. My only suggestion would be to redo it until c doesn't pop up, I just can't seem to replicate that bug to fix it.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Ohh man this time wasting energy system really need into this game??? :cautious:
Except this really good update and game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who the ... Wha' the ..Where the ... Nobody is doing any thing;)!!!

You get to befriend the mistress of them books at the book club and ... some teacher.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes