• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
i m actually giving this game a try .... i hope its not to grindy. Anyway would love to see HELEN PAR from the movie INCREDIBLE'S as she is not much used character, could be best to give the milf touch to this game. ;):coffee:

Reactions: Morkar

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Need to put "The Invisible Woman" in this game so she can sneak up and give yer nutz a tweak every now and then. Invisible Nut Tweak.gif

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Since I'm trying to add a good amount of girls, one of ems gotta be super slutty, or else it's just grind and no action.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
This pretty damn. I usually dont care for the way characters look in this engine but this was a lot more palatable this time around. Really hoping for some customes options for the girls later down the line.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Since I'm trying to add a good amount of girls, one of ems gotta be super slutty, or else it's just grind and no action.
So far both girls are.
And if Froppy is true to character, she'll be incredibly matter of fact about everything. Including sex. Her mellow and matter of fact personality is why she was my favorite character on the show. She was everyone's 'big sister', lol. And had no qualms sticking her tongue in Midoriya's mouth.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
wow, just saw Anshin'in in the corner of the Classroom in one of the Events, and im pretty sure that teacher is very similar to Producer from idolM@ster, good update.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games new\PublicSexLife-0.12-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games new\PublicSexLife-0.12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Games new\PublicSexLife-0.12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Games new\PublicSexLife-0.12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "F:\Games new\PublicSexLife-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Games new\PublicSexLife-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "F:\Games new\PublicSexLife-0.12-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "F:\Games new\PublicSexLife-0.12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
return
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
return
File "F:\Games new\PublicSexLife-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1506, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "F:\Games new\PublicSexLife-0.12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Public Sex Life 0.12
Wed Sep 18 22:50:53 2019
excuse me?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I've loaded some of my old saves from first release, I don't seem to be getting that. I'd recommend restarting or trying a different save if you have it. Sorry about that.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
I've loaded some of my old saves from first release, I don't seem to be getting that. I'd recommend restarting or trying a different save if you have it. Sorry about that.
it's fine, things happen.

it may be on my end and the download may be my problem or something.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
yup, it's my save file. it's apparently corrupted and causing issues. luckily i have another save.

Reactions: ParadiceZone
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes