ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Not bad for a first release. Good girls, fun events. My main feedback would be that the school is a real pain to navigate around, it's hard to tell what floor you're on and the clicking around feels a bit cumbersome. Not so bad as it is now, but as more girls and events show up I can imagine finding it quite frustrating. Also, not being able to work bar in the evening feels kinda weird?
Thank you for the feedback, this is entirely the reason why I released it so early. There is a skip to courtyard bottom on the top left of your screen, that automatically goes to courtyard, so you don't have to click as much. It's definitely a problem i'm working to solve, so you don't have to click around so much.. Opening up the bar to evening makes sense, i'll probably change that, so thanks!

Reactions: apostatefarm

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I love the game so far. I can tell this is your first renpy game though. I recommend using version change script files. Using the main script file for only the main ui and game adjustments (money, stats, ect.). This makes debugging easier and helps prevent simple errors. If you have time take a look at the code for "The Headmaster" it has a few issues but is better than most other examples.

Also I wrote a cheat for the game but the person who requested it deleted their post.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
There is a skip to courtyard bottom on the top left of your screen, that automatically goes to courtyard, so you don't have to click as much.
I'm not seeing that button but a couple shortcuts like that would pretty much fix things for me, I do generally prefer the current method of navigation over a list of menu choices or whatever. Being able to skip right into the classroom, for example, is super handy.

Opening up the bar to evening makes sense, i'll probably change that, so thanks!
Heck yeah! I always enjoy seeing a dev so open to feedback. Looking forward to seeing how this shapes up in the coming days, good luck.

Reactions: Furyous D
Apr 16, 2018
I'm excited to see were this goes, I'm hoping that this will get a lot more content, but for now I don't think it's worth playing yet.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Raven and Froppy... Definitely gonna try this one.

So many parody games on this site, and yet I can't remember ever seeing Froppy. Now that I have, I REALLY want to see Mina Ashido.

Edit: There needs to be some way to kill time (move it forward) while at school. I've had multiple dead spots where I have to head all the way home to take a nap to move the day only slightly forward. maybe the bed in the nurse's room? Or even just a 'wait' icon in one of the corners?

Also, has anyone figured out the money code? Reeeeally not liking the $18 a day thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyous D

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Finished Raven's current content.
Got a 'real' kiss, lifted shirt, and felt up 18. Is there anything else?
Money is an incredibly annoying grind, and now that I've paid for each of her 'events' twice, I don't want to waste anymore until I get the console command. The author's money grind is just painful since you can only get peanuts ($13? Really?) at a very specific time each day. Because apparently you work at the only bar in the world that is only open from 3-5 pm or something.

And where is Froppy? I can't seem to find her. The note at the beginning makes it sound like the locker room, but I've gone there multiple times including the showers and have yet to see anything there at all.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Thats weird you didn't get an android 18 message stating it's the end of her content. Sorry about that, you should have.

Sorry, I should have added a message in the beginning stating Froppy isn't implemented yet. It just slipped my mind. This is the first release, so you can expect some oversights, I've already fixed the money issue you mentioned, you can now work in the evenings, and the money grind will get a lot easier later on in development, it's only the very beginning that will be kinda grindy, (Although I might lesson the grind). the feedback from this thread has been very helpful, and by next release, all the problems you just listed should be fixed. Also there won't be any wheres waldo style events, where you don't know who's where, so you don't have to worry about this again.

Last edited:

dignity

May 28, 2017
Huh, so Koikatsu is being used for Ren'Py games now?
Interesting.

It's a bit unique, and I hope this doesn't get oversaturated, because if more developers find out that they can just take images of Koikatsu gameplay and turn it into games then, ouch.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

WTF

Aug 7, 2016
Koikatsu gameplay any illusion made will copy right law! Like this dude there try make money from it ! Illusion company is all ready started check Patreon site Stuff like that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ShshhshshshshshshsSSHSHSHSSSSSSShhhhhh!!!
SHUUUUUuuuushhhh!!!!
dO YOU WANT THIS CONTINUED OR NOT?

Play! Have Fun! Enjoy! Stop pestering the dev about chars and art... just talk about story and gaming ;)!

Reactions: Sanjimelorine

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
A trainer with c18 and Raven? IM IN

the next sould be Starfire kim possible ant her mother

ok I played a little and the Raven part 10/10

the part of the teacher 18 I do not think yet for being scarce
Can you only do the massage of tits for $ 100? there is no more content of it? Or have I missed something ?

then a piece of work advice should give a lot more money because if the grinding is not going to be excessive especially if you plan to add more monetary mechanics like buying swimsuits for girls and things like that

And if you are a trainer, you should not forget the typical call me master or make the girls work for you (for example, as maids in the bar) to get extra profits and things like that

to and it would be good in a corner a quick access button home to save you some clicks for example it could be the typical mobile and use it later for other mechanics

and as I said the next characters added to me I would love them to be possible Kim and his mother (not only because of the interesting incest possibilities) but also because DR Possible could be the school nurse and Kim the head of cheerleaders in the gym

And who wouldn't want Tsunade as director of the school?

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyous D and Wagio

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
How did you managed to get 1st released/V.001 1GB ?! You set the bar quite high. Is this mean half finished would at least 10GB ?
i think it's due tot he heavy amount of animation work/scripting that's causing such a high intimal release file size

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes