Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
this gmae has a lot of potential get up the work but where cna i find teh frog girl tsuyu was her name i thinkl

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Public Sex Life [v0.1] [ParadiceZone] - Original Size: 1.51GB

Download PC (62MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sapphire44

Feb 4, 2017
Not sure if I got to the end or not. I've done all the stage one stuff on 18( didn't get a end of content message) and have completed Raven's stuff.

So far, its a good start I'd say. Plenty of room to grow. You got good animations going thats for sure. Earning money from only being able to work in afternoons and the range at which you earn money(sometimes ya make $10 sometimes $24) make it grindy. Keep up the good work.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I cant believe we are playing as the King of Heroes(more like the King of Playboys right now)

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Those models look very much like the original designs from the cartoons/anime. Is it possible to create such models in the current version of Koikatsu or does one need some sort of external program to make them so similar to the originals?

Reactions: Furyous D

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is it a lineal VN (with branching or not) or a Sandbox?

Huh, so Koikatsu is being used for Ren'Py games now?
Interesting.

It's a bit unique, and I hope this doesn't get oversaturated, because if more developers find out that they can just take images of Koikatsu gameplay and turn it into games then, ouch.
Check the link in my sig and have fun.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
It's a Sandbox, There currently isn't any branches like a love route or stuff like that.

(Froppy isn't in the game yet, and Android 18 events end after massage, (for some reason the message it's done isn't showing up. It was when I uploaded it.)

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Damn, look at that potential, I'll be on the lookout for more updates. ;)

realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
Just finished it, obviously it's not the most creative premise in the world but the writing in the sex scenes is pretty above-average stuff which is what really matters for a game like this at least for me. The animation also isn't anything too special, but it's perfectly serviceable and any animation is always better than static images. Anyway, I'm always down for corrupting girls into sluts and then treating them as such so I'll be keepin' an eye on this one.

throwawayspoons

Apr 21, 2017
HOW

how u enable a console again?
Go to the folder; renpy -> common -> open 00console.rpy

Ctrl + F, search "false", until you see

"
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
"
Change that to true. I'm sure there are other ways to do it, and I know there's a script somewhere on the forums, but I've always just done it by hand.

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

Nice game, I’m enjoying it so far.

Few remarks :
- I think thing go too fast with Raven, especially the fingering after first date ! Take things slow, this will give more range for things to progress !
- I feel there is very little to do each day. I don’t mind a little grind, but I’d like to earn money and still advance at least something with on the same day. Maybe being able to work in the evening would help.
- please compress better, 1GB is far too big for this early release

Looking forward to more content added to the game !

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
do you want a game or not ... those can very well sit in them stacks on them dusty pavement mobile vendor's caravan and nobody would even bother ...

They are for games ... they fade and die in them stacks;)!

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes