• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those shows were made into animated movies for adults years ago ... series of young adults and all the cringe dark themes got explored. Hard to hit it big at the box office with kids alone.

The fact of using the oldest models baffles as them new adults shows are contemporary art works.

Reactions: Furyous D

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Public Sex Life [v0.1] [ParadiceZone] - Original Size: 1.51GB

Download PC (62MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you!

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
the MC remind me of Gilgamesh from Fate/stay night lol I hope Tatsumaki from One Punch Man come in the game xD

Reactions: Beelzeb

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Go to the folder; renpy -> common -> open 00console.rpy

Ctrl + F, search "false", until you see

"
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
"
Change that to true. I'm sure there are other ways to do it, and I know there's a script somewhere on the forums, but I've always just done it by hand.
I still don't know how to imput the "current_money = x"

Reactions: James Pettigrew
D

Deleted member 1569344

great game so far
i hope we get later Artoria from fate stay night (or Mordred) or Soi fon from bleach

t77

Apr 18, 2017

Public Sex Life v0.12 release!

Keep in mind this is still in early development, many things are subject to change, and many things are yet to be added. That being said, there are about 14 new animated Sex Scenes in this current build with 23 animated scenes total, most revolving Raven currently. I had to release this a little early with 6 less scenes than originally planned because of a work schedule that I didn't account for. Hopefully releasing it 3 days early makes up for it!

Changelog:
- 10 new animated sex scenes for Raven!
- 4 new animated sex scenes for C18
- You can now work in the Evening.
- Raven can now work for you.
- Added commands for Raven
- Small favors no longer pass the time for C18
- Compressed the game thanks to bas.
- Made shortcuts more noticeable.

Downloads:
PC:
Mac:
Thanks for all the feedback! Hopefully I fixed most of the problems from last release! If you enjoyed this game, please consider supporting it's development!

Reactions: moszter
D

Deleted member 1569344

Great new update
love the raven scenes and C18 scenes

ellieofthesea

Mar 26, 2019
Did u atleast get permission from the creator of the cards to use them for a game? I know you don't really need to do it but its the right thing to do imo, since you're not even creating your own cards
apparently not, and most koikatsu devs edit and have the work to make the characters look unique

Reactions: blackoni

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Did u atleast get permission from the creator of the cards to use them for a game? I know you don't really need to do it but its the right thing to do imo, since you're not even creating your own cards
no offense but this is a bit hypocritical(considering this is a pirate site)

olafdark

Mar 19, 2019
I thought this gonna be another boring grinding game... But then I reached first date with Raven and step #3... :) Amazing!
Great animations! I am definitely looking forward to next updates.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Honestly, I'm suprised no game has thought to have Bayonetta or the female DMC cast. So if there's a vote for that, that's mine. lol
Seriously. The lack of Lady doujins is alarming. Not a fan of her new outfit, though; those shoulder pads are atrocious, and covering dem thighs should be a crime.

@topic
How's the update? The new scenes have any penetration or none yet? Been wanting to try this out, but I prefer to let games reach some real action before I dive in.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes