Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
minor bug i got, every time i go to school after getting Megumin back it gives the "you looked all over for Megumin" message

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
What the best way to go?
Raven - whore route
Froppy - love route
18 - ???

is there a way to get 4some with the girls?
if you're after efficiency then as long as you do Ravens whore route first the rest shouldn't really matter and i don't think there's any multi girl action in the current version and im not sure if there will be either. also you can probably do Ravens whore route and either of Froppys routes at the same time since you can only progress with Raven once a day

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
found a bug when you have Raven use Vibes in class the teachers lines come up as Megumin Thinking now instead of Teacher

Dec 23, 2018
if you're after efficiency then as long as you do Ravens whore route first the rest shouldn't really matter and i don't think there's any multi girl action in the current version and im not sure if there will be either. also you can probably do Ravens whore route and either of Froppys routes at the same time since you can only progress with Raven once a day
If you go Froppy Harem and 18 Harem there is a 3some...

RobRock

Sep 29, 2018
i hate when they split the caracter routes. make harem and then slave because now i must play 2 time the game and farming.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Well now, Megumin is here? Noice.
theres a decent chunk of content for her right now but currently no actual sex and no room for her at the mansion, still a good amount of story for her though but i havent attempted whore route if she even has one yet

paulz09

Mar 10, 2020
Hello so i downloaded the Android version and it just says "app not installed" anyone got a clue how to fix this?

bbking

Feb 21, 2018
I had the same error and after i reset her i got the same error in the mansion again only then the bug fix worked for me
hey where is the config file so i can enable the console in the game like you claim you did because i have been looking for the config file and it does not exist.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
hey where is the config file so i can enable the console in the game like you claim you did because i have been looking for the config file and it does not exist.
Currently uploading a fixed version, I've been away so wasn't able to see people complaining of a bug. When the game went through beta testing, the beta testers didn't catch it, and my game didn't have that problem.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes