ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There's a bug with one of the scenes.
When you unlock her night masturbation scene, it says 'Lust+5' but the Lust stat stays at the 5 you already got from the handjob scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Public anything is a fetish conjoined with voyeurism.
This game is about the attraction MC spurrs so strong
into them gals that they would do anything anywhere!

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
Please read the opening post and get enlightened:

New Character Megumin has been added!
- Added new location: Cafeteria
- Megumin Love route added!
Thanks you, I know how to read.
It's just that I was hoping for something more, this update is a true deception for me.

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
So now I'm 4 I'm happy with this I hope the author wants to keep increasing the number of girls in the game In the end this is a good title which leaves the player the way forward the romantic way or the slave way and I have to say that I like this kind of games they have much more customization than others.

As for the Ntr or not ntr I think it is stupid to discuss this after all the story follows the taste and the ideas of the author if he wants to insert certain genres in his game or not he is free to do so after all we all have our fetishes some love futanari, some yuri, some lolicon, some shotacon, some yaoi, some feet, etc ...

Arguing over these sounds silly after all that matters is that the game is good from a gameplay, story and graphics point of view
and if it has content in the game that you don't like or it doesn't have what you are looking for you can always skip the part of the plot you don't like or change the game.

Honestly I like this game the author has added a lot of content even if the game has little game play it has extra characters to please all tastes

In short, what I ask is simply to try to appreciate the work of the author everyone would like something special in each game but it is not said that if it is missing (or there is something you do not like) the game sucks

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes