LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Any idea when we are gonna get alt costumes? Been waiting for that for a while now.

Last edited:

haku04

Nov 30, 2017
error froppy harem route
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Mansion.rpy", line 190, in execute
  File "game/Mansion.rpy", line 209, in execute
  File "game/Mansion.rpy", line 210, in execute
  File "game/Mansion.rpy", line 212, in execute
  File "game/Mansion.rpy", line 224, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "2froppy.rpyc", line 1231, in script call
  File "Mansion.rpyc", line 570, in script
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\PublicSexLife-v0.25-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 942, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Public Sex Life v0.25
Tue Sep 01 22:09:50 2020

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GH20

Rivelol

Feb 24, 2019
It would be awesome if we got like, Gwen Tennyson and Tatsumaki, if you add those then this'll become my fav game so far, it's already very good

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiamondTits

Elos

May 18, 2017
Activate the console and check the value of foutfit (type in foutfit and press enter), if the value which is returned is not naked or uniform set it to one of those. (for instance foutfit="uniform"), this should fix this bug...
doesn't work for me:(. help me please:eek:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
right on man this is so awsome..was wondering if you were ever going to come back to this version again or not for updates
im still undecided with what version i like best BOTH are awsome games !!!
WELCOME BACK !!!

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
right on man this is so awsome..was wondering if you were ever going to come back to this version again or not for updates
im still undecided with what version i like best BOTH are awsome games !!!
WELCOME BACK !!!
im pretty sure he said in the other version he was gonna still work on this one and that the other was basically just a reskin

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
It was a smart cover-his-ass type of move.
I avoided this game here like the plague, because the cartoonish character models kill my boner (plus shounen anime is just not entertaining for me). The "H" game version is amazing though, so I think it was a great call by the dev to remake it with realistic(ish) models.

Now with megumin I'm not so sure anymore. She is best girl in konosuba, and all the girls there are already a tier above mainstream anime. I will probably have to check this version out again at some point. Whoring out megumin breaks my heart and is hot af at the same time.

Blyatman2402

Jun 4, 2019
Does anyone know what scene I am missing? and how do I unlock it?
Try to go to the school but through the main entrance. If i remember right, this triggered the scene.

how do I unlock these scenes
For the first: I think you need to have Raven living with you. After that you can talk with Momo at the school entrance where you bike is. After the scene you need to wait a few day (not sure) and go back to your home. That should trigger it (it did at least for me).

For the second: I can't remember. But its in the school. I think you need to let the class watch or if you are fucking her, not stoping when class starts. Something like that

Last edited:
Reactions: yogurt11

Landmaker

Nov 29, 2017
When I click on Froppy's room in the mansion on her Harem Route it crashes

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Mansion.rpyc", line 570, in script
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\Public Sex Life v0.25\renpy\ui.py", line 942, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Public Sex Life v0.25
Fri Sep 04 00:21:37 2020

thnight

Feb 3, 2018
alguien mas ya desbloqueo toda la galeria?

Has someone else already unlocked the entire gallery?

Talisca

Jun 10, 2018
Be warned, I have no idea about renpy. This will affect the persistent data of the game. Use at your own risk.

Put the file into the game directory to unlock the gallery.

Reactions: stever

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
very good update

I hope that since it is supposed that there was talk that Tsunade became the main character, the next character of the update to receive scenes is her that we are already 3 students but only 1 teacher as main so it would give more variety to the game

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes