ADRIFT Completed Part 2 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Haven [v1.01d] [Seztworks]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so, I've been trying hotel and about to start haven.
Where is the transfer number again xD

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
hagare The transfer number is shown on one of the last pages when you finish the game. Near the credits.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Amy-Clara-Rose I don’t have any plans for a walkthrough at the moment since both Haven and Horizon are designed to be a lot easier to play. If you survived Hotel you should be able to make through on you own. If you should get stuck I am here to help.

I am happy to hear that you liked the first game. Zoe was a tricky one to write and you are right it is sad but with most things it is not over until the trilogy is done :)

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Hiya Amy-Clara-Rose I don’t have any plans for a walkthrough at the moment since both Haven and Horizon are designed to be a lot easier to play. If you survived Hotel you should be able to make through on you own. If you should get stuck I am here to help.

I am happy to hear that you liked the first game. Zoe was a tricky one to write and you are right it is sad but with most things it is not over until the trilogy is done :)
im quite early into chapter 2 doing my researches and exploring currently will any of the characters come back from part 1 or mentions only if spoilers you dont have to say just something im interested in

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Cool Shadow_Walker Thanks for keeping it in spoilers :)
I keep it at the end of the game to keep some things secret but you can always get the info by using the command "roll the credits" ingame.

Reactions: Henry73au

Shadow_Walker

May 3, 2017
Cool Shadow_Walker Thanks for keeping it in spoilers :)
I keep it at the end of the game to keep some things secret but you can always get the info by using the command "roll the credits" ingame.
No worries.
Awesome games.
Could you possibly give some hints as to how the ending/starting code is structured, so we dont *HAVE* to play through the entire thing again?

Reactions: Henry73au and Sezt

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Shadow_Walker The savenumbers are a somewhat tricky subject. They contain up to 24 variables and are lightly encrypted.
It would take me 10 minutes to reverse engineer one of them with all of the knowledge I have.
That brings me to the reason why they are encrypted. They contain the secret metrics from both Hotel and Haven that some people are working to unlock by hunting for Patreon clues. These lead to the more tricky endings for Horizon.

In time when the games have been mined for all the info I might change things but for now there is stuff hidden that I am still trying to keep secret :)

eugor

Jan 21, 2019
i had to save and quit in the middle of a scene with Huo, and when i loaded the game again i was in the hut but not in the scene and i can't go anywhere. i am now stuck at the hut with nowhere to go

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya eugor That will happen if you leave during a choice moment. I will send you a reminder about your options shortly.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Sezt I know you probably won't go back to make any adjustments to the game again, but it's kind of annoying how, once you have completed all of the first round of buildings (mansion, workshop, docks, marina, boardwalk, labs, mountain path), 90% of events happen in the morning only (all of the research projects, building the armory, pirates, events with the girls, etc), and almost all of the rest happen in the evening, so afternoons are basically wasted.

Maybe things will change from where I am, but right now, I have 21 building/research tasks that all happen only in the morning queued up, and _nothing_ for the afternoons.

Reactions: Sezt

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya again zodiac44 It is not impossible that I will return once I finish Horizon. Any feedback is always welcome.
You do get a choice that moves a money task to the afternoon but that can be ignored. Once most of the basic construction is complete it is only half the research that uses the afternoon slot. I do see you point and even more so if you did not select the money option. I will add it to my list for a possible future feature fix :)

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Hiya again zodiac44 It is not impossible that I will return once I finish Horizon. Any feedback is always welcome.
You do get a choice that moves a money task to the afternoon but that can be ignored. Once most of the basic construction is complete it is only half the research that uses the afternoon slot. I do see you point and even more so if you did not select the money option. I will add it to my list for a possible future feature fix :)
I gather that I am supposed to be able to build a bar (Scruffy talks about it early, and one of the other characters mentioned it ~60 days in or so), but I can't build anything anywhere, nothing shows up when I check the display, and nobody knows anything when I ask them about a bar. There's also no story progressing for me aside from the research. I completed Brea's up to whatever "rdi" was, and I am scanning the beach with Ruby now. Nikki had a scene with Ivy 40-50 days ago, and Emily got drunk when she found out. The last pirate event was the one where you tell Brea what is going on.

Incidentally, it took me over 40 days to clear those 21 morning tasks (and more research got added). I think I got to day 85 or so before I had a morning where there were no tasks to do and no events triggered.

My L code is 86158798510711760 if that helps

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
zodiac44 Research is part of your progress. You are still early in the game and as long as you have things in the task list those are the things you should focus on.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
zodiac44 Research is part of your progress. You are still early in the game and as long as you have things in the task list those are the things you should focus on.
Ok, just feels weird that nothing is happening except for research, like everyone on the island is frozen in time waiting for a critical discovery that will free them from stasis.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes