ADRIFT Completed Part 2 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Haven [v1.01d] [Seztworks]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

elven_steve

Aug 14, 2020
Hi trying to figure out Nikki's birthday. When I ask she says she's not comfortable telling me. My numbers are 1716201617191712131518121410. Seems like a lot of people are having problems with this. Thanks for the help

nav09

Mar 18, 2018
Hello Setz, I am too stuck on L:71088959971113874, no events, nothing in display for 7 days.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello adam93savage
This is very much a spoiler if you are not somewhat far into the game for anyone who would like to not know :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some uncredited minor roles. If you want info on those please send me a pm.

Reactions: adam93savage

Jim jonas

Mar 31, 2018
you should probably stop sending hints on 71088959971113874 and just say what you should do. Most of the "I can't tell what to do"s are the same number.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Jim jonas The reason why I don't just write the solution is that it doesn't give me an image of how many actually run into that issue. In this case we are getting to a point were I would add an ingame pointer to the event since more than 3 players seem to have a problem finding it on their own. This is just as much a testing tool for me as it is a "help line" for you guys.

Edit: Was that actually a request for help with that number as well?

Reactions: Henry73au

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
During the conversation talking about being able to add income in the afternoon through stocks, there should have been a command word or phrase that was defined.

IIRC, I think 'stocks' or even 'st' will work as long as you're in the office

Reactions: lucas69

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I'm supposed to talk to Huo at her hut in the morning but I'm not sure what the correct terms to initiate it are supposed to be. I gather it's supposed to be "ask Huo about" but the keyword I need to use after that I have no clue. Check Display doesn't offer any help towards that end--just says to meet her at her hut in the morning.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
LrgeDick As noted in earlier comments that is a common place to get stuck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

docsteel Unless it says "ask...." in the task list you don't have use the ask commend. Everything else just refers to going to that location. If she isn't listed in the location listing for her hut in the morning you might have to wait until she returns at later time (story related) :)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes