ADRIFT Completed Part 2 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Haven [v1.01d] [Seztworks]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Gah this is a pain in the ass to play without a walktrough
A walkthrough would only be marginally helpful. You can get every event just by doing the work/research items and travelling to every location (except the mountain pass and volcano, basically nothing ever happens there, aside from a couple of events that start somewhere else) which you need to do in every time slot. If you go a whole day without triggering anything by walking around, you can usually skip a couple of days of checking every location and just work on things in your work/research queues. Navigating around the island is much quicker by clicking on locations in the map instead of using text commands.

It is slow AF and takes forever to finish (I think I finished somewhere around day 400?), with lots of mindless grind and large periods of time where absolutely nothing is happening, but you still have to check every location just in case this is the time that events start up again.

Sezt if you ever come back to this game, adding in some sort of indicator to the map (or something like the "cd" command, if the map isn't viable) that shows where an event is triggerable would be an immense help.

bsandyrs

Jul 26, 2017
Can I get some help? I'm stuck with just "bartend to socialize" on my display. Have been doing so for the last 20 days and nothing changed. I check every location at every time of day before bartending. I'm supposed to get a boat to cross the lagoon? L:11131791412141012131511129

Aug 22, 2017
I played the first game, Himeros Hotel, ages ago. I have no idea what I did with my code at the end of that. Is there any code listing that I can just use rather than replay it?

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
darksouldrinker There isn't currently any list of the end codes as they are slightly encrypted and due to the amount of choices there are a lot of different combinations.
You can just start without a code and you will get the standard start but that will remove some options down the line in Haven and Horizon. Sorry.
You will still see most of the story and the choices in Hotel mostly affect some flavor along the way (and a character interaction in Horizon).

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Sezt I'm really enjoying Haven so far. As much as I liked Hotel, I'm finding the frustrations of it significantly reduced so far in Haven. Kudos!

I do have one question. As I mentioned in my Hotel review, I really like the MC. Personally, I don't feel like he needs to spy on the girls to get his jollies. However, I do worry about my decision thus far not to do so. Does spying ever:

1) Relay story information or unlock story content
2) Affect progress with any of the girls
3) Anything else aside from revealing photos

If the only affect of spying is to see some pictures and nothing else (which is what I hope), then I'm happy to just skip them and continue thinking of the MC as I do now. If not, are there any in particular I should attend to?

Thanks for any information on this!

Note: #3 includes #1 and #2, but I had originally conceived of 3 proper situations to relate and when I got down to writing the post I'd forgotten the 3rd so I went with a catchall. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sezt

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello kkai

I am happy to hear that you like it so far.
Just like the somewhat (very) hidden spy option in hotel it is optional if you want to spy on the girls in Haven. There are some voyeur scenes that you can't avoid but these will always be in the normal event format and move the story forward in some way. It was my first feeble attempt to add repeatable erotic content to the game and have in Horizon been replaced by a very different system.
You can feel free to ignore them if you want play the MC as the somewhat good guy he can be... sometimes :)

I hope you continue to enjoy the game going forward.
Seztworks

P.S. To answer your three questions. No. They add some flavor to the girls and nudity.

Reactions: kkai

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Excellent. Thank you. And I admit I do like repeatable erotic content. It tends to bug me in games when I enter into a sexual relationship with a partner, get my lovely scene, and then can never repeat it. Even if the graphics don't change I find it jarring to my immersion.

As a bit of a side note, while I do tend to like to play good guys and when given the choice tend to play that way, I confess my issue here wasn't really a moral one. It's more that I like that my mental representation of the MC is someone so confident in his charm that he's probably going to get a happy ending with his associates, so he doesn't really feel the need to take shortcuts. :)

Last edited:

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
kkai Yeah it was one of the most requested features and something I have added to Horizon. Since most erotic scenes in Hotel and Haven also moved the story forward I would have had to code everything twice to add this. It wasn't worth the extra months to retrofit it in. Starting out in Horizon it was a goal to add it when it made sense so there are more options for it.

Reactions: kkai

rstephens120

Feb 27, 2020
Sezt, first off, love the games. I had a major fuck up and deleted my saves from both Haven and Hotel. Any way you can tell me the nine digit code for the choices I made in Hotel? I can let you know the choices I made if you reach out.

Thanks! Really love your stuff man.

Zhelk

Aug 28, 2017
Stuck at L: 1919201918201915192019181718
CD show nothings, so no real clue as to what I should do next

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes