4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Brave for having a black MC majority of this community is pretty against it
I just wish there was an image of him in a normal context. It LOOKS like an NTR game even though it's NOT based on those images. Maybe him smiling, or hugging the Love Interest. Also, maybe it's because of how TERRIBLE HS is about Male/Interracial characters, but man! Does he look generic and terrible as an MC.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The horror of not being the default makes has you coping hardcore. What ever bro, you said your peace and I said mine, hopefully you're on to more appealing pastures.
Ignore that face palming troll. His hateful footprint is literally pasted all over f95. Wasn't aware he also had a problem with non-white MC characters though...I'm not going to say what I really want to say about that though

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
Maybe they want to cater to a certain demographic that rarely if ever gets an "option", just looking at 98% of the games on this site, "more people" already have a lot to play.
Right? You don't see people of color whine when there is yet another white MC.
But if there is a black MC? You always have a few that go "wE nEeD oPtIuUuNs"... It's pretty pathetic honestly

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
This game could be a springboard for a series about the MC globetrotting and and sampling the cuisine of multiple nations!

Right? You don't see people of color whine when there is yet another white MC.
But if there is a black MC? You always have a few that go "wE nEeD oPtIuUuNs"... It's pretty pathetic honestly
Options are suddenly a REALLY big concern when the shoe is on the other foot, but I digress!

Reactions: thegoatman
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes