4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
compressed?
It's 140 mb in current version.. not really a priority for compression with other uncompressed games out there 50-100 times this size that I would much rather see compressed ahead of this one. Just my thoughts

ignore my dumb ass. a compression couldn't hurt....maybe I was looking at a different game?

Last edited:

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
I just wish there was an image of him in a normal context. It LOOKS like an NTR game even though it's NOT based on those images. Maybe him smiling, or hugging the Love Interest. Also, maybe it's because of how TERRIBLE HS is about Male/Interracial characters, but man! Does he look generic and terrible as an MC.
That's why all the good HS-based games are PoV or never show the MC's face.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Sinccubus
This developer's game doesn't have one that you can translate just because it doesn't put the (python) necessary to use UnRel.bat whenever we try to pass this file it says (python) is missing. not low but none :FacePalm:(n)

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
This developer's game doesn't have one that you can translate just because it doesn't put the (python) necessary to use UnRel.bat whenever we try to pass this file it says (python) is missing. not low but none :FacePalm:(n)
The python's files are there but they are called differently in newer Renpy version. With the unren.bat from Vesp you can still unren the game : Link . Read the first post of this thread and then you will know what you must do.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The python's files are there but they are called differently in newer Renpy version. With the unren.bat from Vesp you can still unren the game : Link . Read the first post of this thread and then you will know what you must do.
I saw the topic you mentioned, to get what I want I will have to do many things, it doesn't pay to run after it just because of 3 or 4 games in this DV.
All the games I had from this DV and I delete it and I don't intend to download it again... I did a real clean on my computer and I gained more than 150gb of space here, it's a lot of game in development and most of it never comes to an end enough of that .
thanks for the tip and attention.(y);)

Ghoseh

Mar 29, 2021
i tried playing this and was wondering why the story felt so familiar and it was because he literally ripped the story of this game
to the point where he copied its script "word for word bar for bar" other than changing the names

i would not doubt if he stole in his other games as well

https://f95zone.to/threads/part-tim...and-passionate-moans-final-studio-pork.94728/

Example 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Example 2

Example 3

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
i tried playing this and was wondering why the story felt so familiar and it was because he literally ripped the story of this game
to the point where he copied its script "word for word bar for bar" other than changing the names

i would not doubt if he stole in his other games as well

https://f95zone.to/threads/part-tim...and-passionate-moans-final-studio-pork.94728/

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3
Foul if true. The only excuse I'll accept is if he's the exact same person who created that game

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Maybe they want to cater to a certain demographic that rarely if ever gets an "option", just looking at 98% of the games on this site, "more people" already have a lot to play.
Not saying to take it away i'm just saying give an option to be white or black. would have more ppl playing is all.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
are you sure about that?
Absolutely positive. You can pick 20 random threads for games with Caucasian MC's and you won't find a single one of us complain about them not being black, or lamenting "You'll have more people to play the game that way." if the character were black. Doesn't happen on this site. Reactions like your initial comment happen like clockwork when its a Black MC though. It is what it is.

But I digress, the developer plagiarizing material is not something I can get down with.

aihikari

May 18, 2019
Black MC? You meant I get to play as a motherfucking libido-crazed healthy man? I'm IN!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes