4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
i tried playing this and was wondering why the story felt so familiar and it was because he literally ripped the story of this game
to the point where he copied its script "word for word bar for bar" other than changing the names

i would not doubt if he stole in his other games as well

https://f95zone.to/threads/part-tim...and-passionate-moans-final-studio-pork.94728/

Example 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Example 2

Example 3
>The interracial spam of, in this case ultra low quality "games", is made by a shizoid non-white probably seething about whites and making this game in response to his own life failures and inferiority complex
clockwork, lmao

kortanar

May 6, 2017
Right? You don't see people of color whine when there is yet another white MC.
But if there is a black MC? You always have a few that go "wE nEeD oPtIuUuNs"... It's pretty pathetic honestly
just pointing out that's not the case, and even white people bitch about white protags now.

i personally don't give a fuck about the skin color of the mc, unless it's changed for "muh diversity".

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
thats because they go easy route and make scenes from honey select
i always thought personally that making h-games using honey or koikatsu is not as impressive as doing your art
You can use those kinds of programs pretty well, but you actually have to really use them instead of going with just the default models and animations everyone's seen a million times before. Daz has a similar kind of problem. It's less the specific software used and more just a lack of effort on the creator's part.

Reactions: Gudil
Apr 22, 2019
So are we in disguise or what?

That apart I can't stand games made using Honey Select. At that point I just go playing the original game. Moreover male characters created with that platform look all the same and quite meh.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2021
Brave for having a black MC majority of this community is pretty against it
"Majority" based on what statistics? Even if you take all the comments of haters, that's only a small portion of the people that download the games from this site. This thread for example has almost 50k views, not sure if it counts in subsequent visits as a view or if just counts the first time, but even if only 10% of that downloaded this game you're talking about something like 5k people, whereas only 50~ or so people replied to this thread, of which not even 10 are actually negative about the MC.

So again, how did you conclude that the "majority" is negative about the MC of this game? It feels to me like you're trying to invoke people to react negatively to this thread, since after your reply people started making more "joke" posts about there not being a "white MC" option, of which is unclear if you triggered them to make these posts in the first place but could very well be in the realm of possibilities.

To me personally it doesn't matter what color- or gender the protagonist is, as long as it's not futa as that's simply not something I'm interested in.

just pointing out that's not the case, and even white people bitch about white protags now.

i personally don't give a fuck about the skin color of the mc, unless it's changed for "muh diversity".
People bitch about everything, my main gripe with games made in this engine is that the MC and some of the other characters often look practically the same as any other game made in this engine. I've seen several games where the MC was a 1:1 copy or with minor adjustments.

Last edited:
Reactions: k1bell and Joeburqa

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
i tried playing this and was wondering why the story felt so familiar and it was because he literally ripped the story of this game
to the point where he copied its script "word for word bar for bar" other than changing the names

https://f95zone.to/threads/part-tim...and-passionate-moans-final-studio-pork.94728/

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3
That's truly pitiful, but since that game was fan translated, one can't really take steps to report it.
Foul if true. The only excuse I'll accept is if he's the exact same person who created that game
the chances of that are nil to none, considering the original game is made by a Japanese circle, and this one clearly is not.

Reactions: Darak098

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Having a choice of skin color sounds nice, in theory.

Assuming it is told from a third person perspective, you're increasing the size of the game by more than 90% (based on the notion that MC is seen in most renders) for each additional skin tone. Couple that with requiring redone facial morphs as well, that's even more work for the art team. Take a look at existing black characters in VNs such as Dreams of Desire or Acting Lessons, and picture them with just a color change. They would look "off". Different races have different features that wouldn't quite look right with just a skin shade change. Nose, lips, eyelids (particularly important for Asian ethnicity)... regardless, it's not worth the hassle.

Beyond that, you run the risk of offending people if you start down that slippery slope of stereotypes. Black guys with huge dicks, Asian guys with small ones. Oftentimes, it's easier for art teams to work on what they're familiar with. I don't know how many devs are non-white/asian as most VNs tend to be in English (many times it looks like bad MTL of the native tongue), Russian, Chinese or Japanese.Three of those aren't predisposed to having black or Latino populations.

But yeah... getting the option to choose skin tone is a bit of a pipe dream.

Reactions: Joeburqa

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Nice that there is a game with a black MC. I'm not sure on how many games are made with a black MC but i guessing not many. So it is good to have some diversity. But having said that i will not be playing this game because I am a white male that likes to pretend i am the MC in the story and my imagination is not strong enough to play a game with a black MC. It would be the same if it was a female MC. So best of luck with your game.

Reactions: Nashashuk

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
the idea of a black "simp" was kinda funny, boderline cute .... i mean for once it wasn't the black in a "ugly bastard" role ... but seriously after a couple second of playing it was beyond obvious the full story was a copy of another game, the language is worse here, part of the dialogues were cut and make the game look strange, the name tag mix up are too numerous .... the original game was pretty good, so dev realy suck even with good material T_T that's sad

Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020
I have put the option to change the name of the character, just copy the script and paste it in the game folder. Captura de pantalla 2022-08-31 214839.png

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020

I knew I had played this (in a MUCH better version) elsewhere. Just couldn't recall the name.

Reactions: TempTitle
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes