• Total voters

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
paterfamiliasbanner.png

Overview:
"Justice cums for all of us."
Your 50th birthday should have been the best day of your life. Your wife and friends were at your side as you blew out your candles. Everyone chipped in and bought you an amazing car as a gift. After making many... well, let's call them "mistakes" in your youth, this was better than you imagined you deserved. It turns out you were right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-02
Release Date: 2022-04-02
Developer: Delicate Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Delicate Taboo
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Others:
ANDROID

Patch: *

* This patch is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

preview1.jpg preview2.jpg preview3.jpg preview4.jpg preview5.jpg preview6.jpg preview7.jpg preview8.jpg preview9.jpg preview10.jpg preview11.jpg preview12.jpg preview13.jpg preview14.jpg

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Your 50th birthday should have been the best day of your life
"50 years old, half dead
Got a noose in my hands
Somebody gave it to me
I dont want it
No, I don't want it, no!"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rando Civ

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Another game with tractor tire tits? Sorry, count me out. I appreciate big boobs but I'd rather have NPCs who are a tad more realistic looking.
Rando and I make no apologies for our love of huge dinner buckets. But don't worry, we have other characters with normal proportions waiting in the wings.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Well, damn, that was fast, I thought it would be some time before this one had a release, even if it's just an intro.

Finally a proper Netori game that is not a mere side content, this old man deserves all the pussy in the world for not being a 1.40 "18 years old" shota looking motherfucker, I can finally play as an adult in an adult game, how weird that sounds.

Stealing wives and solving mysteries, what else can you ask of life? , I will definitely keep an eye on this one.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
obviously my only issue for the most part is the MC's body. but this time around big tits seem to be a focus on this game.

all in all it actually seems pretty interesting.

Reactions: JEJE2000

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Well, damn, that was fast, I thought it would be some time before this one had a release, even if it's just an intro.

Finally a proper Netori game that is not a mere side content, this old man deserves all the pussy in the world for not being a 1.40 "18 years old" shota looking motherfucker, I can finally play as an adult in an adult game, how weird that sounds.

Stealing wives and solving mysteries, what else can you ask of life? , I will definitely keep an eye on this one.
The MC is a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus and without his wife to keep him sated... well, the results are gonna be messy!

This guy nuts a shota's body weight.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
The MC is a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus and without his wife to keep him sated... well, the results are gonna be messy!

This guy nuts a shota's body weight.
He's got a lot of love to give, in gallons, and straight from the tap:LOL:

he's thick, but at that age its either fat or bones, I think the size of the MC helps to sell the aesthetic of the game, the women have big fat tits and the MC is big and fat, obviously is not for everyone but some variety is nice, I can't be the only one that's tired of playing as a midget.

and I'm sad to see that the wife dies.......... she had nice tits ;)

In any case good luck with this project, this thick boy needs to become the NETORI GOD, that will give people a reason to get salty.:ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes