• Connie

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • Alejandra

Votes: 33 34.0%

• Total voters

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"After years of keeping him in a cage, he's about to unleash that beast that people would never expect."

So he takes his revenge on his conspirators, by eating them... Fair Enough, I see you're breaking new ground. :LOL:

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So ... ummm ... where do i download this?

The above is first post in the thread.
1624393794484.png
...did u block Korben dallas?
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Another game with tractor tire tits? Sorry, count me out. I appreciate big boobs but I'd rather have NPCs who are a tad more realistic looking.
You sound like this game was made to please you. There are plenty of titles out there with with characters of normal proportions. If you don't like what you see just move on - no need to kill the vibe.

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
I like the story it's interesting , female characters are nice , but MC could use a body upgrade instead of being fat or he could train and regain fitness to take revenge ( just a suggestion )
It's fine if u wish to continue with the same model , It's ur game and gud luck with ur game .

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
MC looks like he got training from Rufus (Street Fighter 4) and Bob (Tekken), after he was an extra in Weird Al Yankovic's "I'm Bad" parody "I'm Fat", and the Nutty Professor movies.

I do have to ask why a lot of the time people are shiny.

People are acting surprised about large tits, but no one is questioning how MC got into what looks like a Lamborghini, or that he has a bath tub from silent hill and ghost hand mirrors.

Some minor spelling mistakes, and when Detective Chen leaves MC's bathroom he calls him Frank even if that is not the name, which means that some places may have Frank hard coded, and should be easy to find and remove.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Some minor spelling mistakes, and when Detective Chen leaves MC's bathroom he calls him Frank even if that is not the name, which means that some places may have Frank hard coded, and should be easy to find and remove.
Good catch! That's what I get for play-testing it with the default MC name. Post any other spelling mistakes you find too, if you don't mind.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes