• Alejandra

Votes: 33 34.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
We hope the preview we recently released has whet everyone's appetite for the first release of Pater! We're pretty excited with how our early work on the game is turning out.

Work is nearly complete for version 0.1. Frank (MC) will have encounters with nearly all the girls as he starts his investigation into the circumstances of the crash that killed his wife.

Care for some preview images?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HAIL NETORI!

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
there should be an ugly bastard tag because this MC is the embodiment of that.
Other than that the girls look great.

Reactions: MadCore

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Pater Familias [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Pater Familias [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
ummm i need help find clue
In the conversation with Alejandra pick either
What have you been up to? followed by Did Miguel pick out the car for me?
or
Where is Miguel? followed by Too busy to meet his old buddy?

At Charles and Ashley's after Charles has stormed out, when Ashley says If you don't leave in the next 12 seconds, I'm calling the cops. click on the portrait lying on the table behind her.

At Connie's place during the search, the clue is the diary hidden among the books on the low shelf of the bookshelf on the right.
You can search four places in all during that event: In two of the places on the left bookshelf you can find her vibrator and a risqué snapshot; these have no impact on the game however.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Good day, fellows!
We had some issues with a bug that ended the game after each investigation, so my good pal Korben Dallas fixed it. The links are with the version that is fixed and dandy.

If you have the older fix. You can contact us and we can provide you with the fix.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Everyone,

If you downloaded the game in the first 10 hours after it was posted, then you may need to fix a bug in the game. It won't affect your initial playthrough, but it will prevent you from replaying the events if you start over.

Download the attached file and save as "scripts.rpa". Remove the numbers and underscore that F95 adds. Move the "scripts.rpa" file into the "game" folder and overwrite the existing file. Then restart the game.

If you're unsure if you need it, download it and follow the steps above. This fix won't affect anything, if you don't need it and install it anyway.

If you're using the highly-controversial, highly-unauthorized, highly-uncensored patch, I imagine you'd need to download a fresh copy and update that as well. We haven't heard from the dastardly modders providing us with that filth, so I'm making a best guess here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
It needs some sort of notification at the end telling you if you missed anything,and if so who with.

Kinice

Oct 13, 2019
So what are the « family » relationships from the patch ? Daughters ? Nieces ?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes