• Connie

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • Alejandra

Votes: 33 34.0%

• Total voters

Nimitznl

Jun 24, 2017
I put it on my watch list.
Like to see more info about de clues that you got but also what you missed.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This is going to be one hell of a entertaining ride as it progesses! I can't wait.

Also.. I would love a link to that song.. dat da da da.... well I hope you know what I mean.... 'your turn'. good golly.. lol

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
"50 years old, half dead
Got a noose in my hands
Somebody gave it to me
I dont want it
No, I don't want it, no!"
... now, santa claus comes forward
that's a razor in his mitt
and he puts on his dark glasses
and he shows you where to hit ...

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
We're planning to introduce some sort of evidence folder or notebook to indicate which clues have been found and which have not. Finding clues is important to achieving "good" endings
I'm really liking it so far but I'm not sure if I missed something, are there any clues in the apartment with Connie? I thought I checked everywhere but didn't find anything.

Also is day 5 the end of the current content? Day 6 doesn't have anything to do that I can see.

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm really liking it so far but I'm not sure if I missed something, are there any clues in the apartment with Connie? I thought I checked everywhere but didn't find anything.

Also is day 5 the end of the current content? Day 6 doesn't have anything to do that I can see.
Yes, Connie's picture on the map had a gold coin on it which indicates an available clue in the event. For Connie's event, when she leaves the room you have an opportunity to snoop around and see if you can find information about the car. However, there is only time to look in a few spots, so choose wisely. I'd recommend doing a mouseover of the entire image to see where the hotzones are and decide which might be the most promising for clues.

Yes, on Day 5, after Alice's event, there should be a new night scene and a flashback scene. Then, the game will show a "To Be Continued" screen. Are you seeing a screen that says "Day 6" or seeing the map without pictures?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
In the conversation with Alejandra pick either
What have you been up to? followed by Did Miguel pick out the car for me?
or
Where is Miguel? followed by Too busy to meet his old buddy?

At Charles and Ashley's after Charles has stormed out, when Ashley says If you don't leave in the next 12 seconds, I'm calling the cops. click on the portrait lying on the table behind her.

At Connie's place during the search, the clue is the diary hidden among the books on the low shelf of the bookshelf on the right.
You can search four places in all during that event: In two of the places on the left bookshelf you can find her vibrator and a risqué snapshot; these have no impact on the game however.

ty

Reactions: gregers

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, Connie's picture on the map had a gold coin on it which indicates an available clue in the event. For Connie's event, when she leaves the room you have an opportunity to snoop around and see if you can find information about the car. However, there is only time to look in a few spots, so choose wisely. I'd recommend doing a mouseover of the entire image to see where the hotzones are and decide which might be the most promising for clues.

Yes, on Day 5, after Alice's event, there should be a new night scene and a flashback scene. Then, the game will show a "To Be Continued" screen. Are you seeing a screen that says "Day 6" or seeing the map without pictures?
I did mouse over the whole screen as best I could, what did I miss? I checked the two boxes and big container on the left bookshelves, the three drawers and two pictures in the middle and the bottle on the right side shelves. Nevermind, I found the book.

And yes, it goes from the flashback to "Day 6" Then an empty map.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Samesies. I was surprised not to see an "end of content" screen but just an empty map on day 6.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Samesies. I was surprised not to see an "end of content" screen but just an empty map on day 6.
Depending on when you downloaded the game, you may need to install a patch to correct a bug that was outlined in this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/pater-familias-v0-1-delicate-games.86213/post-6370354

Can you follow the instructions in that post? Also, if you're using the naughty patch, then download a fresh copy and overwrite the existing one in your game folder.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
I'm lost, where's the clue you're suppost to find at Connie's place? I swear I picked every spot and never found it.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes