• Alejandra

Votes: 33 34.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of those I'll leave in to give the dialogue a more organic feel since most people rarely speak in proper English. I try to leave most of Rando's dialogue unaltered because he does give his characters unique voices. But I did miss a couple of glaring mistakes and will add a few of your suggestions since there are a couple of awkwardly phrased lines.

It's always good to have a fresh set of eyes on something I've been staring at for weeks. So thanks for the help!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Some of those I'll leave in to give the dialogue a more organic feel since most people rarely speak in proper English. I try to leave most of Rando's dialogue unaltered because he does give his characters unique voices. But I did miss a couple of glaring mistakes and will add a few of your suggestions since there are a couple of awkwardly phrased lines.

It's always good to have a fresh set of eyes on something I've been staring at for weeks. So thanks for the help!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 1260284
...did u block Korben dallas?
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
i suppose it's possible though i don't recall doing so.

Thanx for the links, though.

Last edited:

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
question, NETORI means the MC gonna steal everyone else's girl or his girls are getting stolen?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
what about the other game? isn't working on 2 games ruin both of them a bit?
Nah, both are planned and DT is 70% complete. While choices are very important for DT, PF is more lineal. So the work on them is different enough for me to do good on both of them. I have an idea of what I want for both and unless something out of my control happens, i'm sticking to it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hey Korben. I've always appreciated your balanced reviews when I came across one. I see that you are trying your hand at game development. Good luck!

The overview instantly caught my attention. Release the beast!

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hey Korben. I've always appreciated your balanced reviews when I came across one. I see that you are trying your hand at game development. Good luck!

The overview instantly caught my attention. Release the beast!
Thanks! I've actually been working with Rando Civ on our other game, Delicate Taboo, for the last two years. Like that one, Pater Familias is Rando's brainchild, his script, and his HS renders. I do all the script editing, programming, and any image/video editing that's needed for both games. One day I'll try my hand at writing and rendering, but for right now I have my hands full learning Ren'Py/Python and keeping track of all the crazy branching. Until then, I'm more than happy to see what kind of hilarious, crazy stories come out of Rando's head. :LOL:

Thanks for checking out our game, I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Thanks! I've actually been working with Rando Civ One day I'll try my hand at writing and rendering, but for right now I have my hands full learning Ren'Py/Python and keeping track of all the crazy branching.
Hey! We will end up with a huge catalogue! But if you need something to make the renders, I can pass you my set up for HS. If you want to use that.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes