• Alejandra

Votes: 33 34.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm lost, where's the clue you're suppost to find at Connie's place? I swear I picked every spot and never found it.
At Connie's place during the search, the clue is the diary hidden among the books on the low shelf of the bookshelf on the right.
You can search four places in all during that event: In two of the places on the left bookshelf you can find her vibrator and a risqué snapshot; these have no impact on the game however.

Reactions: GoldBolt

mary123

Aug 2, 2020
Realy liked first version. I'm excited for the next version.
what timeline are u aiming for, for the next update?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Realy liked first version. I'm excited for the next version.
what timeline are u aiming for, for the next update?
Hard to tell, I personally can't give an exact timeframe or date. We are currently working on 2 games and right now we are focused on the other one. Once we finish with that update, we will work on the new uptdate for PF.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Pater Familias [v0.1] APK -

Reactions: prosmoker1

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Rando let me know that he's finishing the script and renders for the next update of Pater Famliias. The timing is perfect because I'm just about done putting together the next update of Delicate Taboo. So look for more announcements about the next update for PF in the coming weeks.

Here are some teaser images from the next update that we posted on our a while back. A lot of tasty, new faces!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mary123

Aug 2, 2020
Rando let me know that he's finishing the script and renders for the next update of Pater Famliias. The timing is perfect because I'm just about done putting together the next update of Delicate Taboo. So look for more announcements about the next update for PF in the coming weeks.

Here are some teaser images from the next update that we posted on our a while back. A lot of tasty, new faces!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any news about the update? It's been a month since these teaser pictures.

Reactions: LadyBee

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Any news about the update? It's been a month since these teaser pictures.
We actually got all the renders and script ready. I'm still working on the animations. The only reason we haven't done much work with it, is because we did a huge update for the other game and it took Korben a while to program it completely, because of how many bugs can be created during development, bugs that require busting and multiple play throughs to detect. That and quality of life additions took a big part of our time while making the new update.

The high amount of work, did thought us a lot. So we made the choice that after this update for DT, we would focus on making smaller updates for that game (even cut the update into pieces to work faster on it), but we would focus on creating slightly larger updates with more content for PT (also, because i'm currently having more fun writting a less dramatic and exagerated story, despite my love for the absurd and the realistic character reactions of DT). So we would end up making at least two bigger updates for PT and way shorter ones fot DT. So we can adminstrate the time between both more efficiently.

Because, once again, we understimated how much work it can go into these. But I assure you, next update is when things finally get spicy.

I apologise for all the waiting and we will do better in the future.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes