Votes: 33 34.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Android version?
Eventually, we'll produce an official android version. At the moment, a couple of the imagemaps don't translate well to mobile devices. The hot zones to move the scenes along are too small to tap reliably on a phone. I'll fix those at some point, but it's not a high priority for the moment.

In other news, we just posted the latest update for Pater Familias on our . Early access is available now and the public release will follow in two weeks!

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Any hero for 0.2 update? Ty
Are you really a hero if you leak it one day before public release? Maybe it's a hierarchy; one month before public release? You're fucking Thor. One day before public release? You're gender-swapped Hawkeye.

Don't worry, if Kate Bishop doesn't show up by tomorrow night, I'll post it here when it goes public.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Are you really a hero if you leak it one day before public release? Maybe it's a hierarchy; one month before public release? You're fucking Thor. One day before public release? You're gender-swapped Hawkeye.

Don't worry, if Kate Bishop doesn't show up by tomorrow night, I'll post it here when it goes public.
I'm not up to date with the news on this game, but hey, while we're at it if you're Thor you won't mind sharing the link of the new Marvel movie that's been released :LOL::LOL:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm not up to date with the news on this game, but hey, while we're at it if you're Thor you won't mind sharing the link of the new Marvel movie that's been released :LOL::LOL:
Negative. The last thing I want to do is provide you with something that could distract you from playing our game. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the game Delicate Taboo from this same developer is a show but this one doesn't attract me at all I can't see myself in the skin of a mc uncle lol

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes