4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

SuperJChaos

Sep 21, 2019
Might be worth linking to the devlog which shows the general way to play the game. the instructions are quite long surprisingly

for people who don't wanna click itch links for some reason I've included combat instructions, as thats probably the most important:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

found this first on itch, really unique and fun, but needs improvement with grind and some kind of in-game instructions, even just some basic ones. I died multiple times to the 2nd enemy before figuring out how to heal and even then it seems like you barely scavenge enough resources to stay topped up.

also for the sheep girl, you basically have to play perfectly and with full HP and "erupt" on her to win lol

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Might be worth linking to the devlog which shows the general way to play the game. the instructions are quite long surprisingly

for people who don't wanna click itch links for some reason I've included combat instructions, as thats probably the most important:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

found this first on itch, really unique and fun, but needs improvement with grind and some kind of in-game instructions, even just some basic ones. I died multiple times to the 2nd enemy before figuring out how to heal and even then it seems like you barely scavenge enough resources to stay topped up.

also for the sheep girl, you basically have to play perfectly and with full HP and "erupt" on her to win lol
in my case for some reason i just beat her in one punch, and i cant fix that...

SuperJChaos

Sep 21, 2019
Bugout in the first try, damn that's lame
Maybe try to redownload? This is one of the few actually uniquely interactive titles on here so its worth giving it a fair shake. obviously needs lots of improvements, but its nice to see something different rather than the hundreds of Renpy/VN style games (not that I don't play all of those too lol)

Sidenote: I downloaded and played from the Itch.io page, maybe try from there?

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Maybe try to redownload? This is one of the few actually uniquely interactive titles on here so its worth giving it a fair shake. obviously needs lots of improvements, but its nice to see something different rather than the hundreds of Renpy/VN style games (not that I don't play all of those too lol)

Sidenote: I downloaded and played from the Itch.io page, maybe try from there?
Nag i'm good, good idea to wait until there is much content pointless now spoil the interest with bug's and lack of content

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
the Camera is annoying as fuck and Needs to be free camera and not attached to the right mouse button as well as increasing the sensitivity. Health recovery points are needed as health recovery items are a pain in the ass to make.

May 10, 2020
this game has high potential. I like the vn cut scene of whats happening during battle. if there is an in game battle penetration scene from the worm, it would be nice if there was a real-time(dmg per second) mechanic to escape.

Reactions: NJ

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Well this was a pleasant surprise. I was a little bit worried after the dev's first game was shuttered (good lesbian BDSM games aren't all that common after all) and while this is a way different setting, it looks like it's carrying over a lot of the same themes, but with a bit more game and variety. Looking forward to giving this a long go ASAP.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ah. The ultimate and universal question whenever seeing a new fairy/pixie game:

Pint size pixies riding full-size cocks? A full-body lubed-up "handjob" (or I guess more of an "arms, legs and torso-job") will suffice, too.

Always a classic. Yes or no, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJ
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes