• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Apr 28, 2018
Is there a save past the fucking goat girl? She's too hard to beat and I can't figure out the life of me to save in this game... when I lose I'm forced to do a new game.

Fuck this. Another one of those very difficult games. I wish there was a tag for "Easy / Medium / Hard / Impossible" because the "Impossible" tag suits this fucking game.

Wayne_

Mar 26, 2018
Is the demo just first area?
Because after i use dispell and walk past barrier and walk in to "NEXT" it just restarts the game (age restriction and main menu)

Last edited:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Is there a save past the fucking goat girl? She's too hard to beat and I can't figure out the life of me to save in this game... when I lose I'm forced to do a new game.

Fuck this. Another one of those very difficult games. I wish there was a tag for "Easy / Medium / Hard / Impossible" because the "Impossible" tag suits this fucking game.
Don't you have a menu option upper right hand corner? Because it's that and the save option inside.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The goat isn't impossible, you have to max your lust. If you go in with high health and just smack the ever-loving shit out of her, you'll be able to cream yourself soon enough. After that it should only take one smack to get her to cum.

However, that's the end of the current game anyway, so there's no reason to stress about beating her right now. The only thing to do after that is use her wool and that hidden grinder that's impossible to find to make the dispel dust and end the demo

May 22, 2017
Buddy, u have 8400 post of male protagonist to 4100 of female prota. Always there's someone like this when u have lot of more content for you on the forum!! xD Really dont understand this kind of post.

BTW, looks promising yeah, will keep an eye on it ;) the bad point of this game is enemies hmmm kinda look full bug enemies on here or other fairy :'(
These action games are 95% female protagonists, and always with lose=sex mechanic.

Reactions: Ryonocturne and NJ

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Damn this looks fantastic. I think I'm seeing the start of something great here.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Hopefully the next update expands on the game over scenes a bit. I'd prefer that each area be flushed out first rather than have many enemies with just battle animations/foreplay. Biggest disappointment being the sheep standing by after Sooney is out of HP.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Y'know, if the models are going to be built as similarly as the Pixie and the sheepgirl, maybe the animations can be generalized to allow for certain enemies to fight each other...

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes