4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Mathmath42

Nov 17, 2018
I really liked the first few Yuri encounters so far. Feels so frustrating there is not much content yet and only thing we can do is be patient and support the dev.

I was quite scared at first about the content, but then the Fairy queen made those unease wash away. Really wish there'd be more content with her

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
does anyone else know any more games like this? where it's all about good animated sex instead of some dumbass fighting game where sex just happens in dumb contexts???

Mar 1, 2020
does anyone else know any more games like this? where it's all about good animated sex instead of some dumbass fighting game where sex just happens in dumb contexts???
After pondering for a bit, nothing that definitively fulfills those criteria comes to mind. Best I could think of is Amazon Brawl by (fighting/vs genre) : you beat up opponents to "daze"'em, but must break them by H to win. Animated?-yes, good?-questionably, futanari fiesta, variety. Perhaps also Breeding Season/ Breeders of Nephelim sorta games.

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Just fyi the pateron ver not posted here includes sex scenes after defeat as well as a garden of shame you go to after for getting fucked.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
After pondering for a bit, nothing that definitively fulfills those criteria comes to mind. Best I could think of is Amazon Brawl by (fighting/vs genre) : you beat up opponents to "daze"'em, but must break them by H to win. Animated?-yes, good?-questionably, futanari fiesta, variety. Perhaps also Breeding Season/ Breeders of Nephelim sorta games.
bleh..futa...but thanks for the suggestions anyway
I actually found a good one myself: https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-age-v0-12-0-public-keisi.80495/

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
Mar 1, 2020
thanks for the suggestions anyway
Maybe it'd be fun to also suggest to you a kinda opposite of an H game - HAVEN . Warnings: No sexual content / mainstream / normies / wholesome / sci-fi.
A few tips: 1) If you block with one person, they will often/always block hits for other.
2) If you stand and idle for a bit, a kiss happens and one with lower HP gets healed up to others' HP.
3) If you fly in straightish line fo a bit, handholding occurs.

• Red Heart

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maybe it'd be fun to also suggest to you a kinda opposite of an H game - HAVEN . Warnings: No sexual content / mainstream / normies / wholesome / sci-fi.
A few tips: 1) If you block with one person, they will often/always block hits for other.
2) If you stand and idle for a bit, a kiss happens and one with lower HP gets healed up to others' HP.
3) If you fly in straightish line fo a bit, handholding occurs.
OH MY GOD THANK YOU I WAS LOOKING FOR A GAME LIKE THIS FOR SO LONG TO PLAY WITH MY RIGHT HAND

Now in all seriousness thanks, that sounds fun and wholesome as all hell, I have to give it a try and I may even find someone to play with. Looks hella unique! :-D

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Spend an entire fight with a caterpillar having it's dong on the Pixie or being carried by tentacles, no way to actually get penetrated. The game is really interesting but if it's nothing but more teasing in future updates, I'm out.
well you just got that in the last update

ejpbdk

Jun 9, 2018
So, has the new update been added to the OP page yet? I tried downloading through itch.io, but it's no longer free there now.

Dec 29, 2020
This has lots of potential, definitely still needs lots of work but I will be checking in from time to time I think there is something special here

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes