4.00 star(s) 21 Votes
Nov 21, 2020
So cringe that you can load only first 5 saves... There's literally no room for other's next in the load's window. Lost so much of a progress to this... Now stuck at queen because now she decides to just one-shot.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
I beat the lamb girl, but now I have no clue where to go.
okya! i found !! you have a hidden recipe !!
near the castle , but is a platform game , you need to be on the little wall separating the sheep girl and thecastle door
folow the walluntil reach the "hill" you will found a trace magic , a heath leave , and if youlook good you can see the recipe in front of you

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
okya! i found !! you have a hidden recipe !!
near the castle , but is a platform game , you need to be on the little wall separating the sheep girl and thecastle door
folow the walluntil reach the "hill" you will found a trace magic , a heath leave , and if youlook good you can see the recipe in front of you
Thanks for the help!

Reactions: sgtlev

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
A summery for area 2 pass the initial barrier. After the cutscene where you talk to the silk lady, go around the garden and fight the tomato with a face, after defeating it the tomato follows you around. Talk to the tomato by the vines, there'll be a unique option use that, and the vines will be dissolved. Go up the hill defeat the silk lady and go where to the right from the initial entrance, you may get the ingredients needed for the flutter dust from the fly traps that are active. (drooling) Go up there and you'll finish the game from area 2 to the next boss scene. Make sure to have some spare heart dust, reload the game if you get bad RNG drops from the enemies. Seriously, you need to reload if the basic enemies do too much damage to you, and you get a bad drop. Though some general battle tips I can give is use pixie pose on enemies to reduce general damage and remove damage over time effects and squeeze. For fly traps make use to struggle to avoid a stacking DoT effect.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
dude I like the idea of this game but the new update is so fucking poorly executed. I got to the new tomato area and I have no fucking idea what to do.
I crafted the recipe I found to dispell the barrier and it doesn't actually work on the barrier.
I can't find any wool to craft the initial dust of dispell.
I can't get through the vines after talking to the pixie.
WTF am I supposed to do?
Also, the fact that intentionaly losing to restore your health after every fight is more resource efficient than using dust of heart directly is disappointing. Dust of heart has no damn proper use besides letting you get by without repeating the same scene over and over.
EDIT: nvm I read the comment above...thanks

Gigantonkel

Sep 13, 2018
The game is super easy you don't have to think much. The level with the tomato is to be solved as follows, one of the tomatoes is different from the others, you have to defeat it, it will follow you and then down to the tendrils, the tomato will melt it away and you will get further, there is an opponent waiting to defeat it is applicable. You get the wool to get the recipe for the better jump then just up the stairs and to the end of the path.

Reactions: IkeasR

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
This game is too slow. Is there way to speed up the game? I tried cheat engine and it didn't work (can't disable vsync).

Mathmath42

Nov 17, 2018
> Also, the fact that intentionaly losing to restore your health after every fight is more resource efficient than using dust of heart directly is disappointing. Dust of heart has no damn proper use besides letting you get by without repeating the same scene over and over.

That's so true and annoying, if only you would heal between the fights to avoid that kind of hassle ...
I liked a lot of the new scenes with the Crimson Queen but a bit sad that there aren't any game over scene yet for both the OG Queen (first fight) and the Crimson Queen (2nd fight).

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes