4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Dafuq, I can't get past the first battle with Avrinel !
I tried everything, struggling, poise, even pixie bliss, she just randomly one-shots me by talking about her wet dream what the hell ?!

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
No you can't, and you can't win with or without bliss, she just one shots you randomly at some point.
Well I did it with a few tries.
I've never been oneshotted for sure...the only thing I did different is to play the game from the start.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
how can ı pass section2 . ı didint fount wool and cant dispell.

by the way great job, good game
get the tomato friend then interact with the vines.
But before that, make sure you have some heart dust stuff to heal, because if you don't, the fight will be near impossible with the other pixie.

Reactions: aser61

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Did you get the scene where she starts talking about her wet dreams ?
Mmm I don't think so... Maybe because I didn't use the item probably.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I have time I try to use the dust and see if there are differences. I have the save right before the fight.

Lynpeace

Jan 22, 2018
I wanna hack damage at this game but don't know how to find it :(( and i'm stuck at map 2 with those tomato I can't find matterial to create dust of dispel !!! anyone have save game for map 3 ?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I wanna hack damage at this game but don't know how to find it :(( and i'm stuck at map 2 with those tomato I can't find matterial to create dust of dispel !!! anyone have save game for map 3 ?
you need to beat the tomato then interact with the vines while it follows you

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
i did it without bliss you dont need it you just gotta be good at turn based games
This has nothing to do with being good, it's just pure luck, I ended up beating her but I can't understand what I did differently.

Maybe it has to do with life, the time I beat her I kept my life bar from going lower than 50%, I'm really not sure. From my experience she will just one shot you randomly. And if there is a game mechanic at play here, the game needs to be more explicit.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloomYourDreams

nimrod08

May 8, 2017
This has nothing to do with being good, it's just pure luck, I ended up beating her but I can't understand what I did differently.

Maybe it has to do with life, the time I beat her I kept my life bar from going lower than 50%, I'm really not sure. From my experience she will just one shot you randomly. And if there is a game mechanic at play here, the game needs to be more explicit.
you actually just have to fill your " cum meter "(pink bar) and then just do the "special" cum. thats it

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes