4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
was this ended early?
I think the dev did what he wanted to do.
It seems a simple game but is not and since this is the first game like this he created I think he did a good job.
This could be the base for many other games like this to come...I hope without insects and bestiality. :sneaky:

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
I think the dev did what he wanted to do.
It seems a simple game but is not and since this is the first game like this he created I think he did a good job.
This could be the base for many other games like this to come...I hope without insects and bestiality. :sneaky:
He's been pretty inactive on his discord server but a couple months ago he said he's planning on doing some things differently with future games (mainly with improvement). I think he's still planning on making more games so hopefully this'll be the case. The tomato was really the only one I felt comfortable with lol, hopefully we get more variety in the enemies. Just gotta let him cook

Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
He's been pretty inactive on his discord server but a couple months ago he said he's planning on doing some things differently with future games (mainly with improvement). I think he's still planning on making more games so hopefully this'll be the case. The tomato was really the only one I felt comfortable with lol, hopefully we get more variety in the enemies. Just gotta let him cook
He did the same when he finished Madam's Maid.
At least he's not a dev who keeps his patreon open to get free money.

Reactions: Mindrem

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
At least he's not a dev who keeps his patreon open to get free money.
I'm sorta mixed on that. I mean, I'm not going to demand he keep it open, but most of the patreons I subscribe to, I'm not tracking every update and playing every game to exhaustion, I'm just chucking cash at projects that seem worth supporting, if and when I can afford it. I don't mind if there's a lull between releases or a break to try and build up another game, so long as there's decent communication.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I'm sorta mixed on that. I mean, I'm not going to demand he keep it open, but most of the patreons I subscribe to, I'm not tracking every update and playing every game to exhaustion, I'm just chucking cash at projects that seem worth supporting, if and when I can afford it. I don't mind if there's a lull between releases or a break to try and build up another game, so long as there's decent communication.
I understand your point.
I think the dev doesn't want to feel pushed. You are you, but there are a lot of people that thinks differently and there could be patreons who will pressure the dev if he keeps the patreon up.
I also prefer he keeps up his patreon and share his updates or what the next project is.
At least if you ask something in his discord he usually answer you.

Reactions: Beggarman
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes