4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
was this ended early?
I think the dev did what he wanted to do.
It seems a simple game but is not and since this is the first game like this he created I think he did a good job.
This could be the base for many other games like this to come...I hope without insects and bestiality. :sneaky:

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
I think the dev did what he wanted to do.
It seems a simple game but is not and since this is the first game like this he created I think he did a good job.
This could be the base for many other games like this to come...I hope without insects and bestiality. :sneaky:
He's been pretty inactive on his discord server but a couple months ago he said he's planning on doing some things differently with future games (mainly with improvement). I think he's still planning on making more games so hopefully this'll be the case. The tomato was really the only one I felt comfortable with lol, hopefully we get more variety in the enemies. Just gotta let him cook

Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
He's been pretty inactive on his discord server but a couple months ago he said he's planning on doing some things differently with future games (mainly with improvement). I think he's still planning on making more games so hopefully this'll be the case. The tomato was really the only one I felt comfortable with lol, hopefully we get more variety in the enemies. Just gotta let him cook
He did the same when he finished Madam's Maid.
At least he's not a dev who keeps his patreon open to get free money.

Reactions: Mindrem

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
At least he's not a dev who keeps his patreon open to get free money.
I'm sorta mixed on that. I mean, I'm not going to demand he keep it open, but most of the patreons I subscribe to, I'm not tracking every update and playing every game to exhaustion, I'm just chucking cash at projects that seem worth supporting, if and when I can afford it. I don't mind if there's a lull between releases or a break to try and build up another game, so long as there's decent communication.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I'm sorta mixed on that. I mean, I'm not going to demand he keep it open, but most of the patreons I subscribe to, I'm not tracking every update and playing every game to exhaustion, I'm just chucking cash at projects that seem worth supporting, if and when I can afford it. I don't mind if there's a lull between releases or a break to try and build up another game, so long as there's decent communication.
I understand your point.
I think the dev doesn't want to feel pushed. You are you, but there are a lot of people that thinks differently and there could be patreons who will pressure the dev if he keeps the patreon up.
I also prefer he keeps up his patreon and share his updates or what the next project is.
At least if you ask something in his discord he usually answer you.

Reactions: Beggarman

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
ye,i just discovered it already 3 seconds after post the comment,lol,you have to get pregnant and have baby of grasshopper,anyway ty for reply
Do you know how to get pregnant more than once? I was only able to get it to happen one time in my entire playthrough and afterwards no matter what I tried it never happened again

AOP

Mar 29, 2018
Do you know how to get pregnant more than once? I was only able to get it to happen one time in my entire playthrough and afterwards no matter what I tried it never happened again
it's totally rng/luck, just keep losing/submitting. There were some difficult ones I found which seemed rarer to trigger than others though, like the tomato (aphid eggs), fly trap (seedling), and the blue haired iirc girl and sheep girl (seemingly random result). The other creatures usually impregnated her in a couple tries, so always just basically keep trying and it'll happen eventually. I think on the step where you have to give birth, it's a 100% chance tho

Reactions: Mindrem

LucasTheOnion

Aug 10, 2018
I liked it, It was quite silly with it's ideas and implementation, I think more 18+ games like this should go for something more light hearted and comedic. Only thing I'm missing (unless I'm blind) is something like a gallery room where you can refight all the monsters and possibly also given unlimited heart dust, once you've finished the game. I wish the author lots of luck and fun with his future projects

Feb 16, 2023
Is there a way to look what buffs and debuffs does? I mean my pixie gets the "drippy" buff or debuff i dont know what that does and i cant check it, is there a way to it?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes