4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Depthhound

Sep 30, 2021
Hey guys, is this creator still active at all? The Patreon and itch.io pages seem RIP. I was hoping to support them somehow if they are.
If you look at the logs the game is finished. Strange indeed if he completed the game why close itch? Maybe he was disappointed in something
Yeah he completely disappeared which is a shame, I was really hoping to see if he'd post more in the future so I can support him. This game was definitely one of the most interesting one's I've played and I still think about it a month after finishing it. Hope he's alright
If I remember correctly one of the latest post they made explained they were moving on to a new project and closing down the patreon and itch pages until they had something more substantial to show

herpderpies

May 17, 2018
I subbed to his patreon and he made it clear that he doesn't feel correct collecting money when he isn't actively producing anything. It does seem odd to not make it available on Itch anymore but the patreon at least was expected

Reactions: Taisha

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
If I remember correctly one of the latest post they made explained they were moving on to a new project and closing down the patreon and itch pages until they had something more substantial to show
Ah thank you, that's reassuring. As the previous comment mentions though, it's strange he took down the itch page if he is planning on returning. He didn't make any other socials, like if you google their name it's just his patreon, itch, and other game PotP game pages but no twitter or pixiv or anything

A_Knight

Oct 25, 2018
where the hell is the save location? I have saves from all locations (4 of them to be exact, and some others from earlier versions from 2023) and I want to share it. In all locations I saved right before getting access to the exit door so they should be convenient.

God this game was a pain, but I'm still glad the dev made it. Finally a game where the fucking sex IS the game, and not a punishment or side thing. Shoot him some money if you liked it. I sure will.
But GODDAMN the crafting system?...Why the fuck does a wool tuft come from giving birth?
Why can't we just go back and fuck? Or at least give us a LEAVING THE AREA SAVE HERE TO COME BACK LATER & FUCK prompt...
Why could there not be some dust descriptions?
Whatever, it's over. I have my saves..
Inky sex was super fun, loved it.
The saves are located in the Appdata/Locallow/Badsorries folder.

AOP

Mar 29, 2018
Recommendations for games similar to this? I enjoyed this, Secret Survey (the spiders and leeches in particular), Breed Lab, Giant Insect Lab, and Wicked Island so I guess in common it's 3d rape/bestiality/pregnancy/birth

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Recommendations for games similar to this? I enjoyed this, Secret Survey (the spiders and leeches in particular), Breed Lab, Giant Insect Lab, and Wicked Island so I guess in common it's 3d rape/bestiality/pregnancy/birth
Same here. I'm not into the insect part but the pregnancy systems are all really good in these. The bellies is what I mainly play these for (plus I'd rather it be preggo with eggs than anything else tbh) but the games you mentioned are pretty much the only ones that have systems like these that I know of :/

Reactions: AOP and Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
holy knight ricca comes to mind although the pregnancy/birth is only via ends its 3d
Sayahatas bad day is one I would personally recommend because its short enough to breeze through with really nice animations it has pregnancy/birth via eggs, (spider/larva/flys/tentacles)

I am personally a fan of spider/drider content/ovipostion/eggs

AOP

Mar 29, 2018
holy knight ricca comes to mind although the pregnancy/birth is only via ends its 3d
Sayahatas bad day is one I would personally recommend because its short enough to breeze through with really nice animations it has pregnancy/birth via eggs, (spider/larva/flys/tentacles)

I am personally a fan of spider/drider content/ovipostion/eggs
I've played HKR, I remember it being good. Just played SBD and it was great, thanks for the suggestions! Still open for more of course and if there's other 2d ones with that level of quality I'm down to try them out as well

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I've played HKR, I remember it being good. Just played SBD and it was great, thanks for the suggestions! Still open for more of course and if there's other 2d ones with that level of quality I'm down to try them out as well
I can recommend my own game, Potion Shop Schwesterherz. There is oviposition, but the belly doesn't grow. It contains a lot of fun with all kinds of monsters though. I think you could like that.

Reactions: AOP and Balial42
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes