4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
This game is so fucking frustrating to play. MY ATTACKS CAN HEAL MY enemy wtf is this shit. This game is 100% RNG bullshit and it wastes your time with BS status effects that makes things worse. i tried using a save from a few posts back only to find out i can tgo BACK and look at animations from previous levels. Disappointment of a game

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
This game is so fucking frustrating to play. MY ATTACKS CAN HEAL MY enemy wtf is this shit. This game is 100% RNG bullshit and it wastes your time with BS status effects that makes things worse. i tried using a save from a few posts back only to find out i can tgo BACK and look at animations from previous levels. Disappointment of a game
Skill issue
learn the skills first and what they do before whining
completely possible beat everyone without using heals

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Is the current mega file the most recent one? I saw there was an update to toggle the voice lines but I don't have that

Last edited:

aryoc

Feb 17, 2020
Skill issue
learn the skills first and what they do before whining
completely possible beat everyone without using heals
Does this game finally tells you what your abilities actually do ?

Was pretty annoying 3 different status effects and no idea what their effects are.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Does this game finally tells you what your abilities actually do ?

Was pretty annoying 3 different status effects and no idea what their effects are.
the dev loves to give a 1001 status effects than fuck the player over. But yeah you can hover/click the the icons next to your life to see what they do. it is Still and Rng mess and the camera is Still ass too.

Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Seriously this. Can't make any progress in the second area of the game because the enemies get an attack buff and kill me way too quickly and I can't progress. Dev made the game unnecessarily hard while not letting you get any upgrades of your own to do more damage. Doesn't help that the dev leaves you in the dark and doesn't tell you what anything does or means like your defense moves, potions, or status effects.

whois93

Feb 27, 2021
Seriously this. Can't make any progress in the second area of the game because the enemies get an attack buff and kill me way too quickly and I can't progress. Dev made the game unnecessarily hard while not letting you get any upgrades of your own to do more damage. Doesn't help that the dev leaves you in the dark and doesn't tell you what anything does or means like your defense moves, potions, or status effects.
I finished it today in 3 hours using only one heal, the defensive skills are literally 3... I don't know where you see this difficulty.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Stuck in stage 2. Tomato got knocked out after the scene with the "boss" of the stage and doesn't move anymore. Can't go up the cliff again to reach the exit.

Reactions: Karnewarrior
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes