4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Yeah. That one's really cryptic.
@xRoguex already gave the solution on this forum. But to recap:

1. You need to farm the materials to make the Recipe Dust of Flutter by beating regular enemies. Ingredients are: 2 x Green Sprouts + 3 x Bug Wings. After creating the Dust of Flutter remember to actually USE it. It makes you jump higher.

2. That way you can get the recipe on the leaf upon the spider web by jumping from the mushrooms. Can't remember what it's called though. Something like Dust of Labour Induction; a pregnancy/birthing booster.

3. Afterwards you need to be impregnated by the grasshopper and use that recipe at/on the recipe machine in the level (don't try to make it in the Grove of Shame - it doesn't work there) to induce labour/give birth. Afterwards a boss battle ensues, where you get the needed material "Wool Tuft" to

4. make the recipe for Dust of Dispel; for which you need 2 x Green Sprouts, 2 x Pip Berries and 1 x Wool Tuft. Using the Dust of Dispel on the barrier makes it disappear.

Thanks again to @xRoguex - you really helped me out back then! ;) Don't know how anyone is supposed to figure that one out by themself...
Btw: man, I so wish you could just recap the needed ingredients for recipes ingame without running out of ingredients and trying to make one. Also, an ingame explanation of what all the different Attack and Defense options actually do would be super appreciated. Boss fights went a thousand times more manageable and smoothly, after finding out...
For the player moves is simple to do. For recipe to write them all I should play the game again

Attack: "Squeeze" can apply the status Soffucating (small chance to not deal damage) to your opponent. Normal damage.
"Slaps" deals damage a bit higher than "Squeeze".
"Tickle" is used basically to remove the status Veracious from your opponent (Crimson queen). Low damage.
Defence: "Pixie Pose" removes all the debuffs and 50% damage reduction + animated cut-scene. 4 turns
"Struggle" prevents mot debuffs from being applied. 3 turns
Special: "Submit". No explanation needed
"Cum" deals a big amount of damage when your cum blue bar is full.

Check if this save is ok
AppData>LocalLow>BadSorries>Path of the Pixie
Can anyone share my save in this post?
I don't have my saves anymore because I formatted my PC a few days ago and for whatever reason I can't re-download it from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: eternian

Ambjorn187

Sep 9, 2020
Can anyone share my save in this post?
I don't have my saves anymore because I formatted my PC a few days ago and for whatever reason I can't re-download it from there.
That's not an uploaded file. It's a link to a file on your local hard drive, completely useless to anyone not using the computer it was uploaded from. And that one don't really exist anymore because you reformatted.
Short answer, No.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That's not an uploaded file. It's a link to a file on your local hard drive, completely useless to anyone not using the computer it was uploaded from. And that one don't really exist anymore because you reformatted.
Short answer, No.
it is an uploaded file, with an instruction where to put it

Reactions: xRoguex

MegamanD

Jan 15, 2018
Seems like the new content is just a short scene after beating the Crimson queen.

Sooney goes back to Inky to get the stone only to discover that she already destroyed it and Sooney going all like "Things are about to get rough!" before the screen goes black with the text "The End" displayed.

The dev might be moving on to a new project, possibly a sequal.

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
If you hit Alt + Enter, it should take it out of full screen (can be used for games made in Unity). That being said, I don't know if you can forcefully change the resolution.
yeah, all i can do is move the screen around, not make it smaller ;(

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes