4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
save from the new update?
No point. No new area. Just another pain in the cock boss fight with the most time consuming cutaways and dialogue dumps on the Goddamn planet. If you do play though, try to save immediately after the fight, BEFORE going to the door, or else you'll get insta booted to the menu and have to play that JOY of a fight all over again when the new area does come.

I really wish this game would deliver the dialogue a bit quicker. Or at least give those of us that don't give a fuck the option to just skip the bullshit and actually play the game.

NinaSver

Jul 15, 2023
How in heck you should win the fight where update starts? After 7th time with no skip i am starting to think this game ain't worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lazysherlock

Depthhound

Sep 30, 2021
How in heck you should win the fight where update starts? After 7th time with no skip i am starting to think this game ain't worth it.
use squeeze for a small chance to make the enemy's turn have no effect
use slaps to for big damage
use tickle to remove the enemys buffs
use pixie poise to reduce incoming damage
use struggle to prevent debuffs from bieng applied to you

just use what is most appropriate and you should do fine :PogChamp:

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Gonna ask a question and don't need some smartass telling me to check back in the thread: don't have time for that. Has anyone done an Android build for this yet?

• Angry
Reactions: Death Panda

Alvaro678

Apr 13, 2022
No point. No new area. Just another pain in the cock boss fight with the most time consuming cutaways and dialogue dumps on the Goddamn planet. If you do play though, try to save immediately after the fight, BEFORE going to the door, or else you'll get insta booted to the menu and have to play that JOY of a fight all over again when the new area does come.

I really wish this game would deliver the dialogue a bit quicker. Or at least give those of us that don't give a fuck the option to just skip the bullshit and actually play the game.
then what does the update brings exactly

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PathOfThePixie-2023.10.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

le.freakmaster666

Oct 19, 2023
how to dispel the magic barrier there behind the spiders?
Yeah. That one's really cryptic.
@xRoguex already gave the solution on this forum. But to recap:

1. You need to farm the materials to make the Recipe Dust of Flutter by beating regular enemies. Ingredients are: 2 x Green Sprouts + 3 x Bug Wings. After creating the Dust of Flutter remember to actually USE it. It makes you jump higher.

2. That way you can get the recipe on the leaf upon the spider web by jumping from the mushrooms. Can't remember what it's called though. Something like Dust of Labour Induction; a pregnancy/birthing booster.

3. Afterwards you need to be impregnated by the grasshopper and use that recipe at/on the recipe machine in the level (don't try to make it in the Grove of Shame - it doesn't work there) to induce labour/give birth. Afterwards a boss battle ensues, where you get the needed material "Wool Tuft" to

4. make the recipe for Dust of Dispel; for which you need 2 x Green Sprouts, 2 x Pip Berries and 1 x Wool Tuft. Using the Dust of Dispel on the barrier makes it disappear.

Thanks again to @xRoguex - you really helped me out back then! ;) Don't know how anyone is supposed to figure that one out by themself...
Btw: man, I so wish you could just recap the needed ingredients for recipes ingame without running out of ingredients and trying to make one. Also, an ingame explanation of what all the different Attack and Defense options actually do would be super appreciated. Boss fights went a thousand times more manageable and smoothly, after finding out...

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes