奇妙な、投稿:11476724、メンバー:152624 said:
約40回試してみましたが、まだ渡ることができませんでした、それは素晴らしいゲームですが、それをあきらめるつもりです、あなたの助けに感謝します
[/引用NI
look good , you have a spot for fly , or use the leafes for fly more high
日本語ですまない。視点を移動させてシフトボタンで走り、ジャンプすれば届く。

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
日本語ですまない。視点を移動させてシフトボタンで走り、ジャンプすれば届く。
translation : Sorry for my Japanese. Move the vantage point, run with the shift button and jump to reach it.

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Path of the Pixie v2023-08-27
PC:
Mac:
Linux:

Patch Notes:
I've updated the game with the latest content. This is the Inky chase and Interrogation which occurs after the Mushroom area. Hope you enjoy, let me know if you have any issues. If at this point you would like a personal key just DM me. I think that would be better than making a bunch that won't be claimed because of this particular link. So, yeah if you want a key just contact me here or on Discord.
I'm going to jump straight into the next scene, returning to the Fairy castle for the final battle. I'll update soon with what's happening there. Thanks for the support :)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Path of the Pixie v2023-08-27
PC:
Mac:
Linux:

Patch Notes:
Yep, the game is near to be finished soon

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wtf am I supposed to use to dispel the thing in the area with the spiders and grasshoppers? I see a recipe on a leaf on the spiderweb but I can't get to it

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Wtf am I supposed to use to dispel the thing in the area with the spiders and grasshoppers? I see a recipe on a leaf on the spiderweb but I can't get to it
You need to farm the materials for the dust of fluttuation that makes you jump higher and you can get that recipe.
After that you need to be impregnated by a grasshopper and you go and do the special dust of that recipe (don't try to make it in the hall of shame or whathever is called because it doesn't work there).

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You need to farm the materials for the dust of fluttuation that makes you jump higher and you can get that recipe.
After that you need to be impregnated by a grasshopper and you go and do the special dust of that recipe (don't try to make it in the hall of shame or whathever is called because it doesn't work there).
I don't even have the recipe for the dust of fluttuation so I guess I need to restart the game...which I won't even bother with...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PathOfThePixie-2023.08.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes