4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Caldra

Nov 4, 2017
You have to get them from the fly traps. The pixie is not cruel enough to rip off the wings of live insects and I guess the spiders have not have caught any flies recently.
Flytraps? Do you mean the spiderwebs? I'm in the first area right after the first queen fight. I don't see any fly traps!
I lured a grasshopper in a spiderweb, then the spider comes and kills it and nothing else happens?

Last edited:

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Flytraps? Do you mean the spiderwebs? I'm in the first area right after the first queen fight. I don't see any fly traps!
I lured a grasshopper in a spiderweb, then the spider comes and kills it and nothing else happens?
No, I mean the Venus flytraps in the second area. If you are outside of the second area you cannot get wings. You have to do a full playthrough to get all of the ingredients required. With a save in the second area you can reload there if you need to get wings. Otherwise you are out of luck.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
And how the fuck do you get the 3 bug wings, that are necessary to make it?
I killed dozens of caterpillars, grasshoppers and even the spiders, no one drops it!
I didn't find the woll tuf :cautious:
Spiders gave me the bugs.

Luciodark

Jun 12, 2018
And how the fuck do you get the 3 bug wings, that are necessary to make it?
I killed dozens of caterpillars, grasshoppers and even the spiders, no one drops it!
The spiders are supposed to drop it I believe. And wool tuft is from giving birth.

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
The spiders are supposed to drop it I believe. And wool tuft is from giving birth.
Wait, giving birth to which thing? I just tried spiders and that wasn't it.

Edit: It's the caterpillar. If you have enough gnome dollars, you can craft the labor induction potion and you have to fight your own womb to get it out early. Fuck me, r/brandnewsentence

Last edited:

basaranekki

Dec 14, 2019
Interesting game. Preg content is a bit half-hearted, a quick look at the devs patreon posts suggest they're not really into preg content and see it as a game mechanic. Too bad.
Where have I heard that overworld music before? It's driving me nuts that it sounds familiar, but can't pinpoint what game it's from.
kerbal space program

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
excellent game, but if I may suggest one thing, add an open world and money system in future updates. Thanks

Edit- I think it would be a good idea for common enemies to deal pleasure damage also.

Last edited:

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
I've never played that, so I don't think that's where I've heard it. It must just be a commonly used piece of "royalty-free" music that appears in multiple indie games.
It is some royalty-free music. KSP is definitely by far the most popular game that uses it. I think The Headmaster also uses it.

Strange

Aug 7, 2017
okya! i found !! you have a hidden recipe !!
near the castle , but is a platform game , you need to be on the little wall separating the sheep girl and thecastle door
folow the walluntil reach the "hill" you will found a trace magic , a heath leave , and if youlook good you can see the recipe in front of you
I found recipe but how do you get it , its on the otherside as the castle and cant jump/fly that far.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes