4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Here's a save before the new (v2023-08-27) content.

Unzip in "C:\Users\<usename>\AppData\LocalLow\BadSorries\Path of the Pixie"
This save is not for the insect sex fans. :whistle:
I'm not a fan either and I think to have all the saves before the boss(lesbian) sex fights.
It's not that hard to do it from the start if you know the game already, but it's like 10 hours less to play again.

yukkuri0609

Nov 23, 2020
全く妊娠しないんだけど運が悪いだけ?それとも何かしないといけないんでしょうか?

YoItsNico

Jun 24, 2020
Stuck in the spider area, with the recipe, and no wool tuft... Can't find wool tuft to save my life, and I've fought everything here.

YoItsNico

Jun 24, 2020
Write the magic words in the search bar and you'll have your answers
I did, but have not found an answer, unfortunately. I must specify I'm in the *dark* area with only the spiders, crickets, and caterpillars. None of them have given me Wool Tuft, and I can't find a way out of the area other than the spot that needs to be dispelled.

steven83629

Nov 12, 2022
it's not the barrier, it's the ledge i could not jump onto. Before the boss fight i could easily tell tomato to stay and use it to jump onto the path. But after the fight, tomato stuck at the fight scene and i have no way to get on there

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
New update is out! This should be the last fight with the Queen
it's not the barrier, it's the ledge i could not jump onto. Before the boss fight i could easily tell tomato to stay and use it to jump onto the path. But after the fight, tomato stuck at the fight scene and i have no way to get on there
Dust of Fluttuation should be your answer
I did, but have not found an answer, unfortunately. I must specify I'm in the *dark* area with only the spiders, crickets, and caterpillars. None of them have given me Wool Tuft, and I can't find a way out of the area other than the spot that needs to be dispelled.
You need to farm the materials for the dust of fluttuation that makes you jump higher and you can get that recipe.
After that you need to be impregnated by a grasshopper and you go and do the special dust of that recipe (don't try to make it in the hall of shame or whathever is called because it doesn't work there).
This ↑

Last edited:

steven83629

Nov 12, 2022
New update is out! This should be the last fight with the Queen

Dust of Fluttuation should be your answer

This ↑
I did make three of them, but I haven’t felt them increasing my jump height. Is the item ability passive activated or I need to use it? I could not see the items I made outside of the battle. Or is my game simply bugged?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I did make three of them, but I haven’t felt them increasing my jump height. Is the item ability passive activated or I need to use it? I could not see the items I made outside of the battle. Or is my game simply bugged?
You need to use at least one of it yes. Doing it only doesn't help you.
It's the same of every dust...like the dust of heart you use in battle, the dust of fluttuation must be used outside battle.
Dusts have no passive effects

steven83629

Nov 12, 2022
You need to use at least one of it yes. Doing it only doesn't help you.
It's the same of every dust...like the dust of heart you use in battle, the dust of fluttuation must be used outside battle.
Dusts have no passive effects
Brother, thanks for the help. I really appreciated, but somehow you missed my point that I could not find the dust i made outside of battle. The lower right corner material bag doesn't show the dusts other than mats i gathered. Do I need to press anything else or am I being dumb.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Brother, thanks for the help. I really appreciated, but somehow you missed my point that I could not find the dust i made outside of battle. The lower right corner material bag doesn't show the dusts other than mats i gathered. Do I need to press anything else or am I being dumb.
If it's not here I really don't remember if it consumed automatically. Could be though.
1696954293774.png

I have to try it again and sadly I lost all the saves because I formatted my pc. Doing it again won't be a problem thought.
I'll probably try it tonight when I'm free.
Meanwhile I have a vague memory about something similar, but not sure if it's the case.
Try to jump on the right side because is lightly shorter in height.

Reactions: steven83629

steven83629

Nov 12, 2022
If it's not here I really don't remember if it consumed automatically. Could be though.
View attachment 2995335

I have to try it again and sadly I lost all the saves because I formatted my pc. Doing it again won't be a problem thought.
I'll probably try it tonight when I'm free.
Meanwhile I have a vague memory about something similar, but not sure if it's the case.
Try to jump on the right side because is lightly shorter in height.
OMFG, I see it now... I feel incredibly dumb right now. I thought the bag and bottle icons were One icon only, and i kept pressing the bag and not even once on that bottle! Anyway, thanks for your time helping me. Much appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
OMFG, I see it now... I feel incredibly dumb right now. I thought the bag and bottle icons were One icon only, and i kept pressing the bag and not even once on that bottle! Anyway, thanks for your time helping me. Much appreciated.
You're welcome.
I don't need to try it tonight then. :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes