4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Do you use protection? No need to use protection! As I wrote earlier, I only used attack -> slaps. And when the scale under HP accumulates, use special -> cum.

Before that, there were ~12 attempts using different attacks and defenses, of which only 2 attempts (the first and fifth) were successful, the rest were losing.

To win, you do not need to lower the Queen's HP to 0, you just need to save up for an ult and immediately use it. After using the ult, the Queen's HP will immediately drop to 0.

P.S. I did not use any dust, including on HP.
Good luck. =)
I'll try slaps only then , thanks !

Edit : It worked thank you :)

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Certainly a unique game, though the animations are very static; kind of like my old class projects... (1 person moves first, then the next, no simultaneous movements, etc)
it made me nostalgic of the 1999 A bug's life game lol

Reactions: Shardee

Unique0912

Aug 31, 2021
i defeated Spraoute (forgot her name) and ive been running around and honestly have NO idea where to go, i see the magic border but i dont know how to get there, help?

Ferrum

Jul 27, 2017
I just wanted to clarify if this is all the content available at the moment or I'm just doing something wrong. And yes, the barrier has no way to interact with it. As I understand it, it will open in the new version. Nevertheless thank you.
Content

scenes/enemies:

In area 1
-Worm
-Caterpillar
which are free.

and

In area 2+3
-Spider
-Tomato Worm
-Tomato
-carnivorous Plant
-Elite Caterpillar
Only in the Patreon Version atm.

Dean_Key

Aug 15, 2020
In area 2+3
-Spider
-Tomato Worm
-Tomato
-carnivorous Plant
-Elite Caterpillar
Thanks.

i defeated Spraoute (forgot her name) and ive been running around and honestly have NO idea where to go, i see the magic border but i dont know how to get there, help?
If we are talking about a magical barrier, then to get to it you need to apply Dust of Flutter.

Manohades

Dec 5, 2018
Content

scenes/enemies:

In area 1
-Worm
-Caterpillar
which are free.

and

In area 2+3
-Spider
-Tomato Worm
-Tomato
-carnivorous Plant
-Elite Caterpillar
Well now that i known there are spiders im getting the f away from it, wish success for the game and dev though, really liked the maid one.

Neild1

Jan 12, 2023
I found a strategy to defeat the Crimson 304 (queen phase 2) without dust :
First you should use pixie poise to buff your defense
Use tickle to get ride of her defense buff (red circle)
Use the usual slap to reduce her health. The damage should be now higher.
At some point, she will shock you. Use struggle to unshock yourself (as long as you're shocked you can't use pixie poise).

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Path of the Pixie v2023-07-07
PC:
Linux:
Mac:

Patch Notes:
New content
Heys, I'm just about to release the new download, which I'll post after this one. Thanks to everyone who voted on the last post, it seems pretty evenly spread amongst those who would prefer to play with and without, so I think it would be a good idea for me to go through the game next and create those 2 separate modes. That along with a completed area three will be what makes up the next update.

For this particular update...

The addition of the upgraded caterpillar. Which can be found traveling in a figure 8 around the entire map. He has a buff he can apply to himself called 'Eager.' This allows him to have a 100 percent success rate when applying debuffs to Pixie.

A new recipe is now within the area which once obtained allows the player to create, 'Dust of labor induction.' This recipe can be found high within a newly added spider web and can only be reached by firstly making and using 'Dust of flutter' to reach those heights.

When 'Dust of labor induction;' is used, pixie will go into the other new combat added to this update. This dust can only be used if Pixie is pregnant.

- Submitting to a Foe or losing to one will send pixie to the Grove of Shame, which when sent there from this area in particular, there is certainty of pregnancy.
- Depending on what pixie is pregnant with, that will influence particular debuffs that can be placed on her.
- Even though the worm, fly trap and tomato aren't in this area. If Pixie is impregnated by them, it will still change aspects of the combat, including the ending. (At the moment, the Rasins interaction has no effect on the combat.)
- Malpractice. Is a buff the foe can place on itself. This will cause pixie to take a small amount of damage when Appling either, Pixie poise, or Struggle. It can be removed with Tickle.
- Winning or losing will have similar outcomes, the only difference at the moment being, winning will give the player an extra heart herb as well as the Wool tuft; required for the Dust of Dispell.
- Dust of labor induction; require a Compost and three Gnome dollars to create. If you choose the, 'Play new content only'. You will be given two Compost at the start of area 3. Otherwise, the only way to get it atm is to automatically receive it at the start of the second area, if you have unused items in your inventory after the first area. The Gnome dollars are drops from the grasshopper.

Aspects of this might change in the next update, depending on how I go with making those two seperate modes. I'm not sure how long it will be with the next update... But I suspect it won't be all that long. Any problems or bugs experienced, let me know and I'll fix them. Have fun and hope you enjoy :)

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes