GoldenAcres

Mar 19, 2018
This game has alot of potential, and i'm looking forward to seeing more. The writing was pretty good, and you managed to get me attached to a character as a person rather than words on a page. Keep at the good work dev (y)

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Just a heads up, tried to download from anon link (win64) and it redirects me to which downloads a file named PtA-1.41-winx64.zip_35556.msi (the numbers before msi are randomized) and it seems to contain a coin miner or at least some sort of exe inside it.

Download from NOPY link is fine.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Hal9k, Mustang Flex thank you for the feedback! For a speedier response, and to give me better information use the bug report function in the game if possibly. It helps doubly when it comes to typos! I have logged, and will address those bugs in future versions. Two things:

Regarding the combat, I am aware of how horribly unbalanced it is. I will be addressing that in the future, but I was thinking of waiting until I get the entire story in, so I know how the progression and pacing have to go exactly.

Phrases without punctuation might actually be a fuck-up of the tag system. (The tags get stuff like what your hair looks like or if you have done something or another) I will look into that.

GoldenAcres, I am so glad to hear that! Thank you!

cyrops, John Dirt not sure what is up with the links. The ones that are maintained by me are on patreon, itch and the mega stuff. The ones on this thread are taken care of by the forum staff.

A new update has just come out, as well. Thank you all for the interest in the game.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Public Build Changelong for 1.5:
Content

• A new area, the Orc Tribe.
  • One event to gain entrance to the Orc Tribe that will be tied to the main story.
  • New arena system, fight every foe you have fought before in the training grounds of the orc tribe!
  • New enemy!
  • Two new sex scenes, each with one option for both boy and girl parts!
Fixes
  • Some small stuff.

Changelogs since last public build (1.41):

Alpha 1.42 (New Sex Scene and bugs!):

Content
  • A new anal sex scene for the Rutting Faun enemy!
Fixes
  • A false value wasn't being attributed in a check for the text tags. Now it's working. You shouldn't note any difference because I was working around it inadvertently.
  • The last update was displaying the wrong version number, this has been adjusted.
Download

Reactions: Netatama and -Hex-

sorcan

Jul 14, 2017
Small bug/Typo?:
When at the Firstmas party on of the elves say "We saw him first!". Despite me being a female character. Should be her?

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Very cool concept! The framework also seems quite extensible and having different realms make it easy to have content variety.

RiceNoodle420

Feb 2, 2021
After I saved the trio at the crossroads, the sex scene with the elf stated that my character has a vagina, even though I made male character with only a penis

bui19

Jul 23, 2018
Actually I was wrong. When I went through the beginning without closing the game and it worked.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
After I saved the trio at the crossroads, the sex scene with the elf stated that my character has a vagina, even though I made male character with only a penis
Small bug/Typo?:
When at the Firstmas party on of the elves say "We saw him first!". Despite me being a female character. Should be her?
Thank you all! I have fixed both these mistakes, and they will be on next month's update.

I seem to be able to name the Angel just fine. Could anyone give me more context on when this freeze seems to happen? What name is being given?

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Public Build Changelong for 1.6:
Content

• Two new enemies! They populate the previously added areas of the Frozen North
  • Three new sex scenes for one of the new enemies.
  • Forlorn Ghost, a hopeless soul killed in the Frozen North in a horrible manner. Careful about who you bring with you to deal with these creatures. A certain icy someone could elicit a certain aggressive response. Can be found in the abandoned village and mountain base.
  • Yuki-onna, a foreign ghost attracted to the North by a mysterious call from the aspect of ice. Has three sex scenes for both sexes' tools and the universal backdoor. But perhaps this spirits fits all to well within the norse's mythos. Can be found in the snow climb and mountain base.
Fixes

• A few bugs. But there are more fixes incoming to stuff that was pointed out to me on forums.
Download

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
Nothing you buy from the blacksmith appears in your inventory and unequipping stuff just permanently removes it from the game

Last edited:

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
Is there any chance that the game can be translated by unity autotranslator or similar translators?

Jan 30, 2019
well wish me luck im gonna explore this game and i hope i like it.
so i tried running the game but it wont sart for some reason (the x64 version from Nopy) , no error nothing. I will try next update

Last edited:

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
When i start the game the menu is weird and pixelated and i cant see anything? Any fix to that?
Try going to the options and changing the resolution? It might be detecting the wrong one automatically for some reason? If that is the case, please answer back what resolution it was detecting and what is the appropriate one you usually use.

well wish me luck im gonna explore this game and i hope i like it.
so i tried running the game but it wont sart for some reason (the x64 version from Nopy) , no error nothing. I will try next update
Does the same happen if you try to play on the browser over on itch?

Is there any chance that the game can be translated by unity autotranslator or similar translators?
I will look into that, but kind of stretched thin at the moment, so that will be a long term goal.

As always, I am sorry if the overall experience is still rough. I can only do so much at one time while handling a day job, and I get keep new content coming which makes it all the more complicated, sorry!

Reactions: blargballs

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Public Build Changelong for 1.8:
Content

• Added a new event: Ratatosk Roadblock. This event is what will block you from entering the swamp and searching for help from the nearby orcs. HOWEVER, that doesn’t have to be the case! If your stats are high, or if you are plain evil, or just rude upon meeting the messenger of the gods, you might gain entrance via other ways! One of them is a battle of words! A flyt! Now, I am no poet, but I did try here, so I hope you all enjoy it.
  • Added another new event and area in the swamp entrance. You can now find the cursed Berserker by going South in the swamp crossroads. Decide her fate and meet this new character, which will be one of the available companions!
  • The final event added is the reunion of the seer and her grandniece, finishing this quest and unlocking Draka as a possible companion in the future. But that’s not all! The orcs will throw you a feast as thanks, which you can navigate in a few different ways that will have lasting effect on your relationship with them. Learn about the orc’s history and drink a lot, or not at all, or drink something you yourself brought! Also, there are three sex scenes here with Draka.
Fixes
  • Fix the event to gain entry to the orc tribe checking for the wrong background to allow war gods in.
  • Fixed social checks of the event above using the wrong social stats.
  • Fixed travel back from the swamp to the grasslands. Not sure if already broken, or if I broke during making this patch, then fixed it. Who knows?
  • Some other small stuff that, as always, I am sure I forgot to type down.
Updates Since Last Public Build (1.6):

PtA 1.7 - Angelic Oral and Orc Families

Content
  • Finished the event to gain entry to the tribe. The favor option has been removed, as that is the quest the seer herself will give you. If you have a war background or enough war power, you can enter without a hassle. Or you will have to pass a social check. The way this social check works is how I will be doing all social checks in the future. (Will aso at point go back to past check and make them conform to this style).
  • New oral scene with three whole versions for angel on her relaxation menu. There are versions for all you dicks, cunts and assholes! I mean, for your dicks, cunts and asshoes!
  • Meet the seer! Meet the leader of the orc clan. You can agree or not to help her find her grandniece in exchange for help navigating the swamp. This will be very useful in your journey to find Grimwood.
Fixes
  • Added power change to the Marching Frost's Conclusion. Still have things to do here, but we will go bit by bit.
  • Fixed debug menu not teleporting you to the orc tribe if you tried.
PtA 1.65 - Swamps, swamps and marshes!
Content
  • Added 7 new areas to the game! The Lair Entrance cannot be reached unless you use the debug menu. That is because the way there is through the deep swamps, and the way to find the right track in them has not been added yet.
  • The entrance to the swamp functions like normal, as does the Lair Entrance. But most of the areas added are part of the deep swamp. The deep swamps are magical and confuse travelers. Unless you know the way, you will keep stumbling around the same places. If you retreat, you will go back to the Swamp Entrance no matter where you are, so you will lose progress if you made any in the right track. For now, enjoy getting lost and try to see all 5 deep swamp areas.
Fixes
  • Fixed things mentioned to me on a forum at the beginning of the month. Didn't write, nor remember what they were. I am great at this, I know.
Download

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes