guerreiro

Sep 10, 2020
Just finished it everything I could before all my saves spontaneously vanished, lucky. I'm happy with the foundation you built here, the more technical side of things needs a lot of work but I guess your focus may be on the stories.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Public Build Changelong for 1.38:
Content
  • A holiday event with two sex scenes! One is eight-pages long and very bisexual, so tread lightly here depending on your preferences. This event is a celebration of The First and kind of subtly hints towards two important things down the line. Enjoy!
Fixes
  • There were a few bug fixes, but I forgot to write them down. Oops!

Changelogs since last public build (1.21):
Alpha 1.3 (Witches and Bugs):
Content
  • Lyssa has three new events and one new sex scene. To trigger the events you must raise her affection level. You can do this by doing deeds while she is in your party.
  • I have fixed the fact affections levels were not increasing, and by doing so, made Daisy's Relationship I event actually available. Sorry about that.
  • To help make clearer the affection system, I have temporarily put a counter on both companion's menus, so you can check. The deed done message reflects the increase now, too, for extra clarity.
  • Put in a config option to disable the special color of the party comments.
  • Changed color and put in boldness of the keywords, please give me feedback on this. I'm not sure if I like it still. (Not content, but important.)
Fixes
  • Configuration settings are being saved and working properly now. I accidentally forgot to remove something I did while testing from the last one that was fucking things up.
  • Fixed a line formatting thing with the party commentary.
  • Changed an adjective in the Lyssa Joins event that will reflect the player's favorite personality better.
  • Fixed Victory button being bugged in the first combat encounter of a session.
  • Fixed a bunch of things in the Daisy Relationship I event. (Including the fact it wasn't even accessible until now. Sheesh.)
  • Changed a few small things in Lyssa's dialog in her talk options. Mostly to fit her better.
  • Added the intro to the other universes to the debug menu. (Found this out while checking things for the anniversary post. Funny that.)
  • Adjusted minor UI things. Placeholder text of the input field, for example.
Download

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
customization seems a bit limited. As far as I can tell the most you can do is breasts DD, Penis large, and ass large. Was hoping for some bigger options especially since its text based. Oh well.

Reactions: \EGOIST

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
So... uhh the flickering screens again on this update, is this really incompatible with a refresh rate of 60 hz, I didn't get any answers the last time I asked

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I am enjoying the game but it is extremely annoying that the game goes back to full screen every time I reload.

I guess the dev must be trying to learn UI design because otherwise going this route of custom designing everything just to write a text adventure is seriously masochistic.

Sep 20, 2019
How do I build a save room?
Click on Map Button to enter the map screen, then click on the box next to Build Mode, then click any empty squares next to the white one in a north, east, south, or west direction, click on Save Room or press 1 on your keyboard to build it, then click one of the west, east, north, or south so that it connects to the white square so that you can move between them follow by clicking Confirm, then finally you choose the style for that room out of the choices you have, you have to do this for each new buildings you unlock or if you want to build more than 1 of the same type, you can delete the buidling by clicking the box next to Delete Mode after you untick the Build mode, i think only one of those mode can be on at a time.

Last edited:

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
So... uhh the flickering screens again on this update, is this really incompatible with a refresh rate of 60 hz, I didn't get any answers the last time I asked
Sorry, I forgot to get back to you. I really don't know what is causing that. I asked about the refresh rate, looked into it, and came up empty. I kind of ran out of ideas about what might be the issue after that, even after looking into other possibilities. Your case is kind of why I took a look into some of the scaling issues and revamped the solution, thinking it might've helped. Have you tried playing on both the web and downloadable versions?
I am enjoying the game but it is extremely annoying that the game goes back to full screen every time I reload.

I guess the dev must be trying to learn UI design because otherwise going this route of custom designing everything just to write a text adventure is seriously masochistic.
It was a good idea I think. I learned a lot about the unity UI system, mainly that it sucks, and I can't wait for the update that's coming to it. But it did help in a lot of other areas, the main bother is just how finicky scaling is.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Public Build Changelong for 1.41:
Content
  • One new oral scene for Lyssa's sex menu!
  • One new event that serves as the conclusion for the romance route with Lyssa.
Fixes
  • Fixed a typo since last build. That's it. It was a space. In an achievement. That was added last update. Don't judge me.
Changelogs since last public build (1.38):
Alpha 1.4 (Lyssa Quest):
Content
  • Six new events, all surrounding Lyssa, the ice witch! This essentially concludes Lyssa's plot threads, and a major plot thread of Allurgard. I will be revisiting some aspects of the story in the future when Allurgard is finished, but it is pretty much done. To see these, just keep increasing your affection with the witch. This is meant to be done naturally as you progress through the game, but for now: just spam fuck her. Seriously.
  • Three new miniboss battles, horribly unbalanced as always. I will get around to fixing this shit when I get to implementing the player skill tress, I swear!
  • Three new areas of the Frozen Mountain. Explore that thick mountain, thoroughly! From the base, to the shaft, to the tip!
  • One new key item being sold in Lyelnas' shop, that will be useful in your climb up the mountain! Might wanna swing by the shop before you go hiking! If you encouraged Daisy to bring her stuff, you don't even have to buy this! She will already have it!
  • A rework of the combat system to a state machine pattern. To the lay-peeps: it work good now. Should solve some bugs too.
Fixes
  • A fuck ton of shit. I don't know, man! Seriously, I was so focused on getting the big stuff done, that when I fixed something small I didn't even bother writing it down.
Download

Reactions: KoropeiniKi
Sep 20, 2019
Sorry, I forgot to get back to you. I really don't know what is causing that. I asked about the refresh rate, looked into it, and came up empty. I kind of ran out of ideas about what might be the issue after that, even after looking into other possibilities. Your case is kind of why I took a look into some of the scaling issues and revamped the solution, thinking it might've helped. Have you tried playing on both the web and downloadable versions?

It was a good idea I think. I learned a lot about the unity UI system, mainly that it sucks, and I can't wait for the update that's coming to it. But it did help in a lot of other areas, the main bother is just how finicky scaling is.
It seems like Debug Mode is not working on the versions that have them, or i am using it wrong, so how do they work on the versions that have them?

Hal9k

Jul 3, 2020
A bug? Having the eldritch armor and/or disgusting staff in your inventory (not even equiped) triggers insanity state for daisy (no idea if it's the same for other companions), sometimes that state even gets applied several times, not only once.
[EDIT: Correction same is true for the player character and Lyssa, furthermore it's not only the insanity state, but also the disgusting staff and eldritch scale mail effects]

Another one? Trying to change focus to trickery, selects dominance instead.

Several obvious spelling errors, obvious because capital letters in the middle of a word, letters that are not even in the word.
[EDIT: Correction a few, not several, mostly around the earlier scenes in whitewood]

Early fights are a bit too grindy/unbalanced, I mean you can lose (meaning game over) to the first vine you encounter.

The map is hard to see with that little contrast, maybe give rooms some outline or make the line, where exits can be found, a bit thicker?

Other than that i enjoy the reading.

You may want to invest some time into some representation of the chars, similar to the way fenoxo does it for example, to reach a broader audience.

Last edited:

pixacc

Jul 24, 2017
So, is the part of the mountain that's blocked by a snowstorm the end of current content? Where do I habe to use the climbing gear?

Hal9k

Jul 3, 2020
Maybe another bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

another thing that needs addressing: after level 11 it goes up way too fast (xp for next level drops down to 100 each), if you want to keep the levels openended, it might be a good idea to use a formula and let the game do the math and for testing purposes it might be easier if it uses not current xp that get reseted after a levelup but a total count.

And it might be a good idea to spread ressources less, if you only have a single writer, you might want to concentrate on a single scenario and keep the other not even visable for the player (or at least have a warning before the intro there wouldn't be much content yet), it kinda is quite disappointing to get teased with a Wild West or SciFi setting only to get told after the introduction, or even half way through it, when comparing it to the fantasy Allurgard intro, that's it nothing more to see.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes