Aug 23, 2018
Try going to the options and changing the resolution? It might be detecting the wrong one automatically for some reason? If that is the case, please answer back what resolution it was detecting and what is the appropriate one you usually use.

Does the same happen if you try to play on the browser over on itch?

I will look into that, but kind of stretched thin at the moment, so that will be a long term goal.

As always, I am sorry if the overall experience is still rough. I can only do so much at one time while handling a day job, and I get keep new content coming which makes it all the more complicated, sorry!
Yeah it was exactly what you described but i have no clue what the starting resolution was. I changed it to the max and it worked perfectly.

Krackon

Jan 2, 2019
Mad respect to the developer for grinding out this game for over 2 years now. This is clearly a passion project

Reactions: RealF

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
The game gets stuck on the eldritch god fight in the cave, he just doesn't take action
Oh wow, he figured out the system! The only way for him to win is not to do anything. As expected of eldritch gods :ROFLMAO:

saugdian

Nov 20, 2021
Not sure if someone else has posted this already, but the part of the eye that's colored is the iris, not the pupil.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Mad respect to the developer for grinding out this game for over 2 years now. This is clearly a passion project
Thanks, haha! I really do believe in this!

Not sure if someone else has posted this already, but the part of the eye that's colored is the iris, not the pupil.
I think someone mentioned that long ago, and I completely forgot to change it, oops!

The game gets stuck on the eldritch god fight in the cave, he just doesn't take action
This might've been to a bug that happens with status effects. If that is the case, then that has been solved in this new update. However, I have to take another look at that damn fight, it's by far the buggiest part of the game.

several people asked but I didn't find the answer(. will there be a pregnancy in the game?
I think I will add something down the line, but it will be in a very small scale, so don't expect anything too fancy.

Auto-translate works, but text in block not translated (not hooked). Sorry for my english :)
Wow, seeing something that I wrote translated is weird, even if it is done by google. The central text is parsed a lot, so the translation might not be working due to that? I am not sure how you are even doing that, so idk haha!

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
PtA 2.1 - Complete UI Rework, and New Event!
Content
  • New event in the Hunting Grounds. Find a peculiar character that has something to tell you, which might change everything.
Fixes
  • Implemented tooltips back, they will also show the hotkeys for the menu buttons.
  • Fixed a bug that would make the main menu in the web version not interactable.
  • Scrollbar auto scrolls up.
  • Adjusted visuals of bar elements.
  • Moved event choice’s row counter.
  • Text adjustments in Daisy Companion.
  • A lot of ellipses weren't showing, this was causing weird empty spaces in the text. This is fixed. This was due to a keyboard character thing.
  • Fixed party menu bug where it wasn't closing properly.
  • Fixed a bug where new Status weren't being handled properly when added to a combatant.
  • Fixed quit to menu making the main menu not work anymore.
  • Eliminated loading redundancies.
  • Fixed a freezing issue when playing too hard with the scrollers.
  • Player options reset with every new build now to avoid possible compatibility errors.
  • Player options are displayed correctly and their code now follows best the practices of the new UI.
  • Fixed one loading screen not being displayed.
Changelogs since last public build (1.8):

2.0a - Complete UI Rework:
Content

• Complete UI rework. Everything is prettier, more immersive and user-friendly. Feedback is appreciated.
  • Saves have been reworked to be more manageable to the user.
  • Achievements are easier to follow.
  • The appearance screen has been reworked and will show the appearance of companions and of NPCs during events.
  • Aspect choosing in the God screen should be more intuitive.
  • Deprecated side image options and UI mode have been removed as they don’t make sense with the new UI.
  • Loading screens are better and will happen whenever you load a new game. The old background dimension images are now loading screen images, ain’t that cute?
  • Hotkeys still work, but most of them are not listed in the UI. Will do that later.
  • Janky deed pop-ups have been reworked into a simple notification in the room after you did said deed.
  • Main Menu now has the patch notes for your convenience.
  • Hopefully no more scaling problems and monitor problems.
Known Issues
  • Text tooltips that define concepts, the ones only present at the beginning of the game, are out until Unity offers supports for them in their new UI next year. Performance has also taken a small hit, but this should improve with new Unity releases.
  • Text options in the Config screen are temporarily not working.
  • The structure to show companions and NPC’s appearance in the appearance screen might be in, but said descriptions are still not implemented.
  • World/Combat Choices are not cutting text and not aligning properly.
  • Quit button on the right is a placeholder until I figure out how to make that side be an obvious quit button without fucking spelling it.
  • Tooltips for most UI elements are still to be re-implemented.
  • Skill trees are out, since their layout will be completely re-done to make it easier to make them. The original way was garbage.
  • Bottom left version text at the main menu is wrong... AGAIN!
Fixes
  • Typos and weird phrasing at the beginning of the game.
  • Fixed some skills and status displaying their info wrong when used.
  • Fixed other stuff not working correctly.
  • Do the million bugs that arose from remaking the UI count? No? Because if they did, this would be one long-ass patch note. It would be more like a patch book, you feel me?
1.9 Evil Update:

Content

• Added four new events!
  • Meet the band of raiders that takes over Whitewood village when you kill everyone inside! Rangr is the leader located in what used to be Tyr's Church. Speak with him first to get the ball rolling.
  • After speaking with Rangr there will be three small tasks to do around the camp that will allow you to ingratiate yourself to the raiders and maybe sway their future to your whim in the coming tribulations. Also, did I mention all these tasks have a sex scene? Cause they do. One of them is less obvious, maybe try being an asshole or saying no to a certain sister and see what happens.
  • There is also two new areas! Though this is misleading, haha. One is Whitewood Village, which was simply removed from the Whitewood Forest map, and the other one is the village after the arrival of the raiders. Now, this part is undercooked, and I will be revisiting raider Whitewood as well as Whitewood itself on the future to raise their quality a bit.
Fixes
  • Added the remaining Lyssa events to the debug menu.
  • Put in some fail-safes in case you ever end up transporting to an area or room that doesn’t exist. This is because of the village changing into its own area. Just in case you saved in a room that doesn’t exist anymore. Technically using the debug menu you should always be able to fix this yourself. But still.
  • Minor typos and stuff.
Download

Side-note:
Game looks completely different now, so those screenshots are really out of date.

Reactions: RealF and ViviX12

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Clicked on start... now stuck on Now Loading... screen. Won't go past that.

Start screen also shows v1.9 instead of 2.1?

Reactions: Doom Marine

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Update broke something, can no longer access Allurgard at all. Not from save or new game.

AbusedPet

May 14, 2017
Couple of issues I encountered that I couldn't manage to fix:
1. Fullscreen option would randomly go into windowed fullscreen when you set your resolution too high
2. Saving and exiting the game seems to delete all your saves
3. Game would randomly freeze in the middle of playing *which I found the most annoying, and I just can't seem to fix this issue making my game completely unplayable*
4. I can't name the Angel as every time I try to there just isn't a box for me to type a name in.
5. Very rarely, in combat enemies would go into negative hp and not die. *which can really mess your game*

alisida

May 12, 2018
So many bugs.... an absolute joke. Can't even save without crushing the game. Not sure if only the Mac version is like this, but it's literally unplayable.

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
I've encountered at least three bugs so far in the new update.

1. No textbox appears when naming the angel.
2. XP resets every time I travel between areas, e.g. between Whitewood forest and the village.
3. The "confirm" option when levelling up is greyed out even if I've distributed all available points.

Either the UI overhaul fucked up a lot of stuff, or my download got janked up somewhere along the way. I'm hoping it's the latter so I've deleted and redownloaded the game. Will update on that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoisacChopper

Soundblast0

Mar 7, 2020
Couple of issues I encountered that I couldn't manage to fix:
1. Fullscreen option would randomly go into windowed fullscreen when you set your resolution too high
2. Saving and exiting the game seems to delete all your saves
3. Game would randomly freeze in the middle of playing *which I found the most annoying, and I just can't seem to fix this issue making my game completely unplayable*
4. I can't name the Angel as every time I try to there just isn't a box for me to type a name in.
5. Very rarely, in combat enemies would go into negative hp and not die. *which can really mess your game*
i like to add in to this. there's, also a problem when you switch between chracters stats window causing them to glitch and be merge.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes